Throwin' This Out

*casually stretches* Sooo... I found myself inspired to write a blurb for my sister's story (not the sister on Wattpad).

Mr. and Mrs. Blug, a practical, industrious middle-class couple.

Connor Blug, their university graduate son.

Reya Blug, their home-bird daughter.

Reya is nineteen, soft-hearted... and naive. Naive enough to fall for the first deserter who takes ill on her family's doorstep. Her covert infatuation only grows as the Blug parents, viewing a pretense of ignorance as the safest option, nurse the soldier back to health.

When Merj takes to the hills at the first hint of pursuit and the truth comes out, Reya is devastated. Her brother Connor, however, outraged over Merj's crime and imposition on them, vows to bring the defector to justice. Reya begs to accompany him, hoping both to soften Connor's zealous wrath and to see her beloved soldier again.

But Merj Mawik is not just an ordinary deserter. A bloodthirsty revolution is rising in the ranks of the army, and Merj, quick-thinking, charismatic, and a natural leader, is everything that the band of rebels is looking for. And Reya and Connor, in chasing him, may find themselves tangled in a lot more than they planned...

Guys, seriously, it's so good. Maybe someday I can convince her to get an account and post it on here...