*cheering*

GUESS WHAT EVERYBODY

It is release day for bibliolumbricus's book "The Stolen Papyrus"!!! This book was originally on Wattpad, and I read part of it during that time (I STILL think of the main character as Michaela... ouch XD) and was also privileged to be an ARC reader prior to release.

And we can pretend that I meant to publish my review on release day, instead of actually finishing it up frantically a week later than intended.

From the review (you can read the full on my blog or Goodreads):

"Leila Sterling, the main character, reads very well. She has an engaging, fluid voice; occasionally a turn of phrase stuck out to me as clunky or trite, but that was the exception rather than the norm. I loved following her and getting to know people through her (sometimes prejudiced) eyes. The Stolen Papyrus actually has a wide cast of characters, perhaps wider than many authors would try to take on at a time, yet the introductions were seamless and I never felt lost or clueless as to anyone's identity. Each person is unique, well-defined, and a delight to read. I particularly grew fond of Xander, Leila's nemesis/love interest, who reminded me on occasion of one of my own stubborn (dare I say pig-headed) characters.

"The well-researched, effortlessly incorporated archaeology details make this not only an entertaining read, but a fascinatingly educational one. Some of my favorite parts were the tomb excavations and experiencing with Leila, Xander, and Soliman the exultant thrill of discovery. Touching things that have lain untouched for thousands of years. Connecting with the pages and people of history."

This book made me beg to finish it in one sitting. I'm gonna buy it for real. You should too.