Classic 3

Today, one year ago I can still clearly remember how I celebrated this day with you.

But what happened maybe a blessing in disguise. Look where I am now. I used to dream about this place thinking I would just see this in kdramas but here I am walking at the lonely streets (not really) of Seoul reminiscing about you, thinking of what went wrong...

'Yujin Calling...'

"Ya! Where are you?"
"5 more minutes."
"Okay! See ya! Hurry up!!"

As I approach the near by the shop, I notice a familiar figure. Very familiar. Maybe because of too much reminiscing I tend to imagine things. Or not??

Every step that I take feels heavy. I know that I can't take my eyes off the person in front of me because I was right. I am very familiar with this person.

Two steps away yet no one dares to start any conversation.

Only inches away..

"Babe!"
"Bianca."
"You're late already. Let's go inside."

I was just looking at them until their figures disappeared. I compose myself and went inside the same resto. Feels like fate is playing with us? Rather with me??

Loud cheers and voices welcomes me as soon as I entered.

"Saengil chukhamnida~"
"Ugh thanks everyone!"

I almost forgot that tonight is my special day.

It feels like the longest night I ever have. We just decided to end the day when the shop told us they are closing already.

Everyone saying their goodbyes and greetings to me.

As I turned my back I heard someone calling me..

"Ellie!"
"Mike? Uy!"
"Musta? Namiss ka na ni Sam. Happy Birthday pala."
"Ako rin! Don't worry catch up na lang ako sa inyo next time. Chat niya na lang kamo ako."
"Sige"
"Thanks Mike-y!"

Honestly, I never block anyone from my ex's friends aside from him, I mean his friends has nothing to do with what happened to us and besides I don't have any issues with them as well.

The same night I received a chat from Sam, Mike's girlfriend.

"Hi Miss! You busy?"
"Saaaaam!"
"Ellie namiss kita loka nasa Korea ka pala."
"Yup pero I'm planning to have a vacation maybe next month? I'll try to go home."
"Girrrrl, can you make it last week? please I'm planning for a small surprise for Mike."

Oh! Mike. Mike's birthday. It was the same day. Memories.

"Sure. Will update you pag nakabili na ako ng ticket."
"Yasss see you!"
"See you!"

The thing is everything is settled for my vacation got all my sched clear but it wasn't part of the plan to meet them maybe I wasn't sure myself if I'm ready at all. I tried talking to Sam to ease my worries.

"Sam! Busy?"
"Of course for you no."
"Loka! Hindi ba parang awkward if I will join your event? I mean lets just meet na lang the day after?"
"No girl! Its fine besides namiss ka rin nila. Actually they are more excited to meet you than my surprise. Nakakaloka."
"Eh kasi"
"Shhh See ya girl!"
"Okay"

I told everything to Yujin and asked her if what am I doing is still right because she knows everything from the very start.

"Girly you sure you're okay?"

"Yeah! Everything's fine.
Will give you a call when I reach home."

"Yes pls. Take care and don't forget my pasalubong."