10

Antheia POV

I received a whole 10-hour lecture while sobbing from my mom who was summoned by Aphrodite. She told me to face this no matter how hard it was because it was probably bound to happen. As I looked out of the glass walls of the diner, I could see the boys in their clothes and I took a deep breath in.

It was a long and tedious walk down to them, I honestly tried to gain my composure but I just couldn't. This probably going to be the hardest thing I've ever had to do. I was planning on somehow making my way to the shoot without going past them but Nick and Edwin had spotted me and made my presence known amongst the other gents. I reluctantly walked over to them and it took all the strength I had in me not to shed any tears. I purposely greeted everyone besides Zion because I don't want any sort of remembrance of what we had although his presence here is overloading my nostalgic memories. As I guided them to the set I overheard their conversation as to how they all knew me, I felt a deep pang in my chest when I heard Zion's heavenly voice.

***

"Nick stay exactly where you are, Brandon move slightly to the left and boy right at the end, behind Austin, move a tiny bit to the right." I watched as Zion rolled his eyes and the other boys giggled at my comment.

We had been at this shoot for a mere hour and we're not even close to being done because Tyler and I still have to get single photos of the boys, I definitely wasn't looking forward to those. I looked at the photos I had taken and Tyler, who hovered above me, was commenting and picking out the ones he liked best. I showed a few of them to the boys and I was about to walk away to get ready for the second phase of shooting when someone pulled me back. I turned to face Zion and I immediately rolled my eyes.

"Let go of me."

"Please speak to me, yell at me, swear at me, Just do something."

"I have nothing to say to you Caleb, now if you'd excuse me, I have to get back to work." I harshly pushed his body off of mine walking towards Tyler and the rest of the crew.

I changed my lens and walked to Nick and asked if he would go first, he gladly agreed and looked like a natural on that skate ramp. He was followed by Edwin who was extremely photogenic and such a joy to work with, he actually managed to make me laugh which was a miracle given my circumstances. Ed was followed by Austin who was the only one who could actually use the skateboard instead of just posing with it, I even managed to take a few shots of him actually shredding and I was very impressed with our collab. Brandon came up next and he just stood there and let his natural beauty take over. He wasn't even doing much but most of his shots were gold. Last to come up was Zion and I looked down at time while he was changing. I was happy cause it seemed we were going to end a little earlier than planned and that's always great for anyone to hear. I watched as Zion took the board and started posing, he's always been my favourite muse... since we were little children. I had to put our personal matters aside when I walked up to him and fixed him up a little.

"You look very beautiful. You never changed, still as stunning." It took everything I had to ignore him but my anger was working overtime today. I snapped a lot more photos of Zion than I did with the other guys but I was very pleased with the outcome. I showed the boys their photo and everyone was very pleased with the shoot. I was just ecstatic that I've done my first celebrity shoot. As the crew was packing, Brandon came up to me and I gave him a small, light smile.

"Yeah?"

"So are we still on? Poko Poko?"

"Oh shit, I completely forgot. I'm just gonna go put these in the car and I'll meet you there." He nodded his head and hopped off to join his friends. I packed all my equipment and snapped a selfie, the lighting was blessing my skin.

antheia

antheia.campbell: After the day I've had, I just want to sleep forever

comments disabled