13

Antheia POV

I walked over to my table that was about to fall off the table due to the incredible buzzing it was making. I stared at the screen and noticed a whole lot of notifications from various PRETTYMUCH accounts. I was confused and keen to see what the fuss was about so I clicked on one of them and I promise I almost shat bricks when I saw the photos. WTF? How the hell did people get these?

@PREETTYMUCHUPDATES: Photos stolen from @brandon_arreaga story

@PREETTYMUCHUPDATES: Photos stolen from @brandon_arreaga story. @zionkuwonu and @antheia.campbell back in high school. The BEANZ are crying.

@PREETTYMUCHUPDATES: @zionkuwonu promposal to @antheia

@PREETTYMUCHUPDATES: @zionkuwonu promposal to @antheia.campbell... Why is my heart crying?

@PREETTYMUCHUPDATES:  @zionkuwonu and @antheia

@PREETTYMUCHUPDATES: @zionkuwonu and @antheia.campbell are my ultimate prom goals.

I stared at the high school photos of Zion and me at one of his basketball matches and me in my cheer outfit. I swiped to the second photo as saw the photos of Zion's promposal and a smile accompanied by a few tears formed in my eyes. How I wish things would be this way again but for now I need to find the source. I was about to sit and launch a full-scale investigation when my boss came knocking on the door.

"Hey, Elaine."

"Sorry to disturb but I just wanted to ask you for a huge favour."

"Sure, hit me."

"Remember that one band you did that photoshoot with... well Tyle, being the incompetent employee he is, has somehow lost the photos so we really need to do another photo shoot ASAP. " I nodded my head slowly informing her I was listening.

"Since we're running behind schedule, I booked another shoot for tomorrow at a different location and I was wondering if you'd take the reigns on this one. I mean you did such a fantastic job last time, I don't see why you shouldn't be doing it." My face immediately lit up as I was filled with unimaginable happiness.

"I'd be honoured. Thank you so much. I won't let you down."

"I know you won't. You can have the rest of the day off, I'll get the others to finish off." She gave me a warm smile and I thanked her once more before packing up my things and heading out the office. It's hardly been a month at the job and I'm already reaping benefits.

***

I stood at the door waiting for any of these idiots to open up so I can get my anger out. I knocked on the door once more waiting for these idiots to come to open their door. I was about to place my knuckle on the door again when a shirtless Zion came and opened the door. At first, the drool creating a river out my mouth was completely visible but after a while, I sobered up and remembered why I was initially here.

"Is it Brandon home?"

"Hello to you too Antheia."

"Z, I'll talk later. Like FUCK. Just tell me if this motherfucker is home or not or else I swear I will fucking track him down and have his head on a silver platter." He looked taken back and moved out of the way to let me in. I was not in a mood to be messed with when I was in this state and he out of all people should know.

"He's in his room." I nodded my head and walked past the lounge and headed for the stairs before I realized I had no clue where Brandon's room was. Zion chuckled before speaking up.

"Second room to the right." With that, I continued with my anger march. I stood in front of the door and immediately flung it open to see Ed and Brandon on the bed laughing at what seemed to be the yearbook. They both looked up at me and immediately threw the book on the other side of the room.

"I know what this looks like, like really bad but when we saw you and Zion kissing at the Jack's party, we just wanted to check up on what he told us about the two of you guys in high school."

"Yeah okay so then you find it and it automatically GIVES YOU THE FUCKING RIGHT TO POST MY PAST. MY FUCKING PRIVACY. Like Tf guys, I thought you guys were better than this. "

"We didn't think it would anger you this much like I can delete it if you want."

"It's been up there for like an hour already, they've all seen this shit."

I watched as he and Edwin had remorse written all over their faces and I let it slide. I can't be angry at them, it was bound to make it's way out eventually.