4

Antheia POV

I woke up to the sound of my door being knocked on. Who is the horrible person disturbing my well deserved, long awaited sleep? I turned to my bedside to grab my phone, 8:43. I let out a loud frustrated groan before removing myself from sheets and walking towards the door. I opened the door to stop the ongoing knocking and was immediately woken up by the smell of the Frappuccino held in Brandon's hands. I looked down at myself and immediately felt embarrassed that as I was in an oversized sweater and he stood there, looking all types of fine.

"What are you doing here so early? I was still asleep."

"I felt I should warn you but I liked this plan a lot more but don't be angry... I did buy breakfast." The mention of food placed a smile on my face and I moved out the way to let him in. He looked around the semi-decorated apartment and walked towards the couch.

"Although this place is empty, it's so fucking nice. I mean look at that view... Damn" I chuckled at his excitement over my living quarters and made my way to the couch and sat down. I only had necessities such as a bed, couches and a TV. My parents sent me money to furnish the rest of the place and my trusty partner here has agreed to help out.

He made his way next to me and handed me the IHOP packet and I was immediately grateful to smell those pancakes. I handed him the remote and watched him as he flicked through Netflix until he found Stranger Things. I just stared up at him...He seemed to be handcrafted by the Lord himself. He had beautiful porcelain skin that made his luscious pink lips stand out. He had a tiny little piece of stubble growing under his skin which I didn't understand but it still looked good. All the tattoos on his skin attracted me and I had the desire to trace them but I knew I had to contain myself. He looked down at me while I was analyzing him and gave me an amazing radiant beaming smile.

"You enjoying your food... I wasn't sure what to buy you but I love pancakes so I figured so should you or else this friendship wouldn't work out." I giggled a little at his words and mumbled a barely audible yes. He continued staring down at him and I purposely avoided his strong gaze.

"I know this is early but you feel it right, or is it just me getting my hopes up for nothing?" I looked up at him with confusion written all over my face.

"What do you mean?"

"I'm talking about you and I. There's a connection I've felt with you from the moment I saw you at the airport. There's just something about you..." I looked down at my food so he wouldn't be able to see the heavy crimson that had taken over my face. I looked back up at him before speaking up.

"I feel it too. I just met you but I feel so comfortable around you, it just feels right somehow." He moved towards me and I knew what was about to happen but I'm not sure if I was ready for that. I may be physically attracted to him but I still need to get to know him, I don't want to ruin a good thing before it even starts. As he was inching towards me, I placed my hands on his chest and slightly pushed him off. He looked confused and I wanted to ensure him I was interested, just not at this very moment.

"Listen, Brandon, I can't deny I'm feeling something between us but I don't want to rush into things. I just feel like we still need to get to know each other and figure out if this is based off more than just our looks. I just want whatever happens between us to be timely and happen properly. I'm sorry if I gave you the wrong message." He smiled and shook his head before grabbing my hands and enveloping them in his larger hands.

"I don't know what I was thinking... but I understand. Whatever happens, shouldn't be forced. I mean it does make sense getting to know each other first." He gave my warm hands a kiss before letting go.

"Let me take a shower and you can take me to all your favourite L.A spots." He chuckled as I removed myself from the couch and made my way to the room.