24

Antheia POV

I gazed around my office attempting to find something, absolutely anything to distract me from my work that's meant to be submitted tomorrow morning. Not only am I under immense stress and pressure but I've also got Caleb hounding down my neck pleading for an apology.

I want to, I really do but I don't want to look stupid again. He's put me through so much hurt, the least I could do is forgive him but never shall I forget the pain he's inflicted upon me. My mental venting session was broken by the sound of my phone chiming out. I pounced for it as it sat at the end of my glass table and unlocked it to gaze upon a text sent from Sam.

Sam:
What you doing? Jack and I wanna come over

Antheia:
I'm home tryna work hut come... I haven't seen you in forever

Sam:
Yeah cause you been ditching us for PrEtYmUcH...

Antheia:
Stop hating on the other gents and bring my best friend over.

Antheia:
Bring spring rolls with you. I'll pay you.

Sam:
Aight. See you in 30.

I didn't reply to his message but rather put my phone done and went back to my computer to finish the rest of my work. As I sent the last email, my doorbell sang and I happily ran out my study and to my door. I immediately opened the door and enveloped the being who stood before me, appreciating their company. I felt as if Johnson had suddenly hit a growth spurt as I was laying on his chest but I decided not to inquire.

"So this mean we aight?"

As soon as the being spoke up, I immediately removed my arms from their torso. I took a step back to gaze into the eyes of Caleb. My smile had melted away and all i was left with was a stitched on scowl.

"What are you doing here?"

"You wouldn't answer my calls so I had no choice."

"You had a choice to fucking leave me alone and let me live in peace Caleb."

"Please stop calling me Caleb, it makes me angry that I made you this angry."

"Maybe you should've thought of that before you had your dick in Sammi's pussy."

The elevator rung as I was yelling at Zion causing the laughter of Sam and Jack to immediately die down as they caught sight of the situation before them. They moved closer at a glacial pace resulting in me moving out the doorway motioning for them to enter.

"Hey Z." They both greeted before disappearing into my apartment, closing the door behind them.

"So they get to stay over? You spend a hectic amount of time with the two of them, are you sure you didn't cheat on me?" As soon as the words slipped out of his mouth, my lips exerted an annoyed scoff accompanied by an eye roll.

"I'm not you Caleb. I've never wanted to inflict the same pain you've done to me, that's why when Brandon kissed me, I kissed back but stopped realizing I was still technically with you. I don't know why I was stupid enough to think you had changed. I guess all that you promised me on Valentines was a mere dirty trick to fuck me. Well now that you got what you've wanted... I hope you're happy. You can walk out of my life now and don't except any remorse or any sort of comfort towards you. I'm done Caleb. "