21

Antheia POV

My head sat peacefully upon Zion's chest as it lightly heaved up and down. We sat in complete silence, as we gazed at the beautiful night stars. Everything about this night was absolute perfection and I couldn't be happier that I'm sharing all of this with Zion.

"Are we gonna tell them? What just happened?" There was a vibrating sensation through my body as Zion spoke.

"Let's keep this one between us two Z. I don't want them assuming things." I got no verbal response from him but assumed her agreed with what I just said.

As I rested on Zion's chest, listening to the faint sounds of One Direction's Over Again playing on the speaker, I just had a sudden rush of contentment rush over me. I felt overjoyed to be sharing this moment, this night, with Zion. A small smile crept on my face and a little giggle managed to escape in the process.

"What are you laughing at babygirl?" He decided to sit up, placing his back against the pillows, leaving my head lonesome. I stood up and just smiled at him before I turned with my back turned to face him.

"Pass me my phone real quick babe." Within seconds, his arm extended out to me and he handed my phone over to me. I heard the songs change and started smiling when the song began playing.

"Ay Zion. Listen to what I'm about to tell you. Okay?" He nodded his head in response and pulled his phone out, taking a video of the glorious moment that was about to occur. As soon as the song began, Zion started laughing and I smiled remembering the moment behind this song.

"I always knew you were the best, the coolest boy I know
So prettier than all the rest the star of my show
So many times I'd wish you'd be the one for me
But never knew it'd get like this, boy what you do to me?

You're who I'm thinking of and boy you ain't my runner up
And no matter what, you're always number one.

My prized possession one and only
Adore you? Boy I want you.
The one I can't live without that's you. That's you
You're my special little gentleman, the one that drives me crazy
Of all the boys I've ever known it's you, it's you."

I stopped singing and just stared at Zion as he had the most beautiful smile across his face but what warmed me most was the fact that he had tears running down his soft cheeks. I stood there staring at him before whispered the words "I still love. I'll never stop loving you ". His smile grew wider and he shook his head as he replied " I'll never stop loving you too." He ended the video and placed his phone in his pocket.

I ran over to him and straddled his waist, I was wearing the shirt that he had worn earlier this evening so it was quite long on me considering Zion's height and me being a mere 5 feet, 3,78 inches. I sat examinng his features and smiled as I saw his hair... I remember the day he surprised me with his new look and it was like I fell in love all over again.

"What does this make us now? Are we together or..."

"What do you think Z... I just don't want any drama with the boys or your fans. Their both already flipping tits at the fact that you and I together on Valentine's day. You know how suspicious that seems? I just want a slightly normal life okay..."

"So like what? You don't want to be with me at all?" He questioned, raising his voice at me, clearly feelings of annoyance arising.

"I never said that Z. All I'm simply saying is that I don't want to have everything about us out there. I still have to get used to having you around, back in my life you know. I can't just adjust that quick after 3 whole years of you not being around you check?"