5

Antheia POV

I took a while to get myself ready because I don't want to mess this up, I have to look good. It's not that I actually care about what he thinks about me, it's the fact that this is the first person I've had some sort of remote feelings for, in a whole 3 years, it must mean something right? I made sure to shave in every single area because I actually hadn't done that and this was the perfect opportunity.

As soon as I retracted my body from the shower, I was fit with the cold air that filled the room... stupid winter. I walked towards my unpacked suitcases to find a suitable winter in L.A outfit. I checked the weather forecast and 21 degrees was to be the warmest so I finally pulled out an outfit (pictured above). Not only was I super warm but my fit is flames. I sat down by the incredibly large white vanity and applied a layer of foundation, nude eyeshadow, mascara and lip gloss. I prefer the more natural look, it just works best for me. I stood up and walked towards my other suitcase, grabbing a black clutch, throwing in a few essentials: chewing gum, purse, ID and lip gloss. I walked into the bathroom and checked myself one last time, I think I look good... as a matter of fact, I don't just look good, I look hot. I walked back into the lounge to find Brandon playing a game on his phone.

"Are you ready to leave?" I questioned trying to get his attention. He carried on looking at his phone while he spoke.

"Yeah lemme just fi- Holy shit, you look really nice. Like seriously nice." I smiled at him as I grabbed my car keys and my house keys. As we exited my apartment building, I received an email reminding me to go fetch my car.

"Brandon, do you mind if we go to the airport? I really need to fetch my car before they charge me any more money." All he did was nod his head as he tried calling for a taxi.

***

As we walked in the airport a few people had stopped Brandon numerous times, asking to take photos with him and questioning him if he had suddenly found a new girlfriend so fast. It intrigued me as to how he was so well known but I'll ask him later. I had to fill in a number of documents and papers until after a long 30 minutes, my beautiful Mercedes G-Wagon was driven out the parking and given back to me. Brandon once again looked impressed and turned back to face me.

"Ok seriously, how fucking monied are you cause for a girl who hasn't even reached 20 and just got her first job, you're living a seriously boujee lifestyle." I chuckled at him as we walked towards the vehicle. I threw him the keys and he looked slightly surprised.

"You sure? I don't want to drive it unless you're sure."

"Shut up and drive Arreaga."

He listened to my instructions and hopped into the driver's seat while I sat shotgun next to him. Before we even went anywhere, he connected his phone to the car and immediately Paranoid by Post Malone started playing and I had on the brightest smile on my face... could he get anymore perfect. He took off out of the dark parking and seconds later we were out and about in the streets of Cali.

After driving for a mere 40 and a lot of singing, which was incredibly well done on Brandon's part, we reached a building. It didn't look like anything super cool but I wasn't one to judge. Brandon stopped the car, exited his seat and opened the door for me. Who said chivalry was dead? I smiled as he lead me towards the entrance where the security guard greeted us and let us in. I looked at the lobby of the building and was shocked at the huge sign that read Syco records. WHAT THE ACTUAL HELL!!! I'm in a building the member of One Direction had been inhabitants of multiple times. Brandon lead me to the elevators and pressed 3 and we went up in content silence. Upon arrival at the third floor, I found myself looking at a vibey floor filled with artworks and at least 6 doors. Brandon lead me to the door marked Studio 5 and I heard the roar of laughter. All heads turned to face me and I promise I almost shat when I saw the faces of Jack and Jack. They both smirked at Brandon as we neared them.

"Johnson, Gilinsky. I didn't know you'd be in today."

"Clearly we are disturbing some action you were meant to be getting." Johnson slapped Gilinsky across the head and I let out a stiff giggle. I've been following them since their vine days, been to multiple Magcon shows and meet and greets and here I am today, hanging around them and I didn't have to pay any cash.