12

Zion POV

"Fuck the Jacks. You know I just feel like staying in, I'll go to another album release party of theirs." I groaned staring at the Fortnite screen, avoiding Nick's piercing eyes.

"Fine then, not only will you miss out on a lit party but you gon miss out Antheia." I could hear the smirk dripping from his words, I didn't want to give him the satisfaction of being interested but I caved knowing I wouldn't be able to resist.

"You sure she's gonna be there or are you just luring me to the party?"

"Dead honest boy, she's the photographer for the night." His statement sent me flying off my chair, towards the closet in search of a bomb ass FIT.

"Be ready in an hour." He hollered laughing as he walked out my room.

***

I watched as Antheia walked around taking photos of all the guests at the party. I'm kinda glad I came... it gives me a chance to try to mend things with her, I know it's gonna take a while but I'm willing to wait a lifetime until she forgives me. She had just finished with a group when she started nearing towards me but as soon as we made eye contact, she changed the course she was taking. I took a step closer and grabbed her by the arm. She looked up with pure annoyance and hurt plastered across her face.

"Could I get a photo?"

"I'll come to you later." She was about to pry herself out when I pulled her in once again.

"This can't go on forever, you're friends with my friends. We're bound to speak eventually. Why don't we just do it now." She looked down and shook her head, her curls lightly bouncing as she did. She looked up at me with tears welling up in her eyes causing me to pull her in closer, at first her body was highly resistant but she finally let go little before I heard little sobs. She pulled herself away from me, wiping the smudged mascara marks under her eyes.

"You don't understand Zion. I can't speak to you cause this is going to happen each time. I'm going to remember how it all ended and I'm going to get hurt and angry and say things I don't want to say. I just think it's better if we kept our distance." She once again removed herself from my grip and was about to leave me.

"Antheia listen..." She turned around, looking slightly annoyed at my constant calling of her.

"Yeah?"

"Could you at least unblock me on Instagram, I need to credit someone for those other photos I'm in. " All she did was nod her head and turn back in the direction she was headed. I picked up my drink. This was going to be harder than I thought. I was having a one-man chugging contest as I watched her turn on her heels and come back towards me.

"Put that can down. Your fans can't see you engaging in illegal activities." She smiled a little before directing me where to stand.

She started snapping the photos and I couldn't help but smile as I watched her at work. She moved towards me and I grabbed her by the waist. If I'm too win her back, I have to be as spontaneous as ever. She immediately looked up at me and placed her hand on my chest.

"Zion..." She pleaded as her small body looked up at my towering one.

"Tell me you don't want this. If you can say that, I'll let you go."

"Z, I just... I thin-" I immediately cut her off and placed my slightly chapped lips on her plump, soft ones.

I was immediately hit with the nostalgic hit of mint. She seemed to be confused at first but kissed back in a matter of seconds. Her arms moved from my chest to my neck in which I pulled her closer, eliminating all space between us. 3 years, 3 fucking years I haven't had this. I bit her bottom lip knowing it turned her on and she immediately let out a little moan. My hands felt a little adventurous and landed upon her ass and as I grabbed it, she took it as a disappointing sign to end it all. She immediately pulled away without looking at me and walked off back into the crowd.