Ch. 01

I yawned as I had awoken from my slumber.

I sighed though, as I felt too emotionally and physically tired to even function. Nonetheless, I head to the restroom to wash my face and brush my teeth.

I fall back into my bed once I finish and scroll through instagram liking everything in my feed.

I, then, walked over to my closet slipping into an off the shoulder long-sleeve along with a beige colored high-waisted mini skirt. I rub lotion on my legs and arms to have a sweet smell and mild smelling perfume to even out the sweetness and the boldness.

I wince as I see the picture of me and... him.

I haven't talked to him in over a year, ever since he's reached fame and stardom and also being idolized by a bunch of thirteen year olds. He forgot all about me in a snap.

Like fucking thanos.

I roll my eyes and finally grow a pair yanking the photo from where it stood and slammed it inside my mini trashcan. And to add on to how angered I was, I kicked and stomped on it.

Finally, feeling satisfied, I walked down the stairs and served myself some cereal. I'm not a person to hold grudges but man... I was freaking infuriated at him.

He promised me the world, and instead, broke his promise and saw the world for himself. When he left and became... 'famous' everyone in school had bullied me. They either began talking behind my back saying that Alessio was only was my friend out of pity or that he left me for fame (which is true) but a lot of it really hurt.

I knew he had began to take acting classes after school and worked on music so he got busier.

Eventually, he got too busy to even tell me he was moving to Los Angeles.

Ouch.

I had to find out by his mother who was closing her flower shop. When she had said "Didn't Alessio tell you, dear? We're moving to LA for his movie role."

My heart dropped.

I had blew up his phone to try and talk.

We ended up getting into a big fight and... that was that.

I clearly remember it like it was yesterday.

I was walking around town and decided that I would stop by Mrs. Scalzotto's shop to ask about Alessio. I had opened the door and seen that the only flowers were dead roses with cardboard boxes surrounding everything.

"Ahh! Luna! You're here! Mind helping me by throwing out those roses?"She says and I furrow my brows but nodded

"Why are you packing?"I ask and she stops

"Didn't Alessio tell you, dear? We're moving to LA for his movie roll."

I turned to her with surprise written on my face and she sighed

"Damn it, that darn boy. Go talk to him."She says and I nod because the word 'yes' wasn't even audible as I said it

LA?? Los fucking Angeles??? That's like, across the fucking country. Holy shit.

I take out my phone and call Alessio.

No answer.

I FaceTime him.

No answer.

I text him.

No answer.

I tried to FaceTime again, and he sends me a text.