CH. 24

L U N A

I screamed as I drove through the storm and cried about Alessio

I punched the wheel making the horn go off but I didn't care right now.

I hated everything and everyone right now.

I stopped the car on the curb and cried my heart out.

I had been sobbing so much that I could've even speak. I buried my face into my hands.

How could he do this?

How could he make me believe he loved me?

How could he sleep with another girl who he knew I didn't like?

Now I can't stop picturing him with her. I can't stop replaying the moment where they kissed at the movies. I couldn't stop imagining what happened between them when they...

Ugh.

I was with him the whole time though... Unless it was after we were about to... I left the room to go with Hannah and Maddie... In the morning he was gone for the photoshoot but it started in the afternoon-

Oh my gosh he slept with her before the photoshoot.

I began to cry even harder.

This is what she meant.

She'd let me find out all by myself and Alessio had said it was merely nothing.

I pulled out my phone calling the only person who would be able to help me.

"At your service, darling?"

"C-Connor?"

"Holy shit, what happened?"

* * *

"Well shit."Connor said

"I don't want to be reminded of him, Connor."I sigh and watch as he comes back on the couch handing me the hot chocolate from the microwave.

"I don't either, what an ass hat."He scoffs and presses play on The Polar Express.

"It's never too late to get into the Christmas Spirit."He grins as he switches the lights off

J E R E M Y

"Where is she?!"I shouted as we entered her house revealing her older sister Cara with a plate of stacked taquitos watching David Dobrik.

"What the hell are you talking about?"She asks

"Luna, she's not answering my texts or my calls-"

"Cause she's at Connor's house, dude."She blankly adds

"Oh. Okay, well bye!"I wave at her walking back outside and towards Maddie's house

"She's at Connor's house guys!"I shout as I enter

"Well what the fuck are we waiting for?!"Maddie screeches as we all scramble inside Hannah's car.

On the drive towards Connor's house, we were talking about the ways we could torture Alessio for hurting Luna.

Alessio is honestly such an asshole, what the hell happened to him? He was such a chill dude back in California and always talked about the girl he left behind.