Ch. 02

I was at my next door neighbor, Maddie's house. She's online schooled as well so naturally, we became the best of friends.

"Wanna go to the mall?"She asks and I shrug replying

"Why the heck not?"

* * *

"Oooh, what about those dresses? They look so goo- Oooh how about those, they look uh-mazing, girl."Maddie was currently window shopping and I was on my phone doing online shopping.

Ironic, huh?

I finally looked up and saw a poster and immediately stopped what I was doing.

Alessio fucking Scalzotto.

The latest movie he was starring in and his face was on the poster.

I scowled in anger wanting to shred that poster like a cat ripping underwater.

"Oof. That's not good..."Maddie says as she realizes what I'm staring at.

"Well, why don't we go home now?"She babbles and grabs my arm and I roll eyes walking along

What an idiotic and inconsiderate jerk.

I couldn't get him off my head.

He left leaving me completely clueless and angered.

He didn't even leave me a meaningful apology.

He simply erased me from his life.

I had no problem, his damn loss. I didn't need a guy to show me the world. I can see the world for my self.

* * *

"But mom! I'm hungry and-"

"No buts! There's beans at home, mija. You just need to stop by the store and buy some tortillas."

"I want Chick-Fil-A!"My older sister, Cara says grinning and my mom glared at her.

I sighed secretly rolling my eyes as I turned away from her.

Fucking beans. God dammit. I wanted a Big Mac with buffalo sauce and fries and a cherry coca-cola.

My mouth watered at the thought and I huffed. I had gone to the bank for some deposits with my mom and she refused to buy me McDonalds.

We finally got home and I stepped out and hopped on my bike.

"See you ma, love you."I say and head off the the store down a few blocks to buy some tortillas.

Honestly, why not send Cara to the store? She's older and- wait, I suppose it's fair since she already cleaned the living room, kitchen and bathroom.

Agh, never mind.

Why couldn't we stop buy on the car?

"Too much gas, we're not ruining the earth at an even faster pace."

Eh, excuses. Mom just wants me to get my daily exercise.

I park my bike on the side and head inside grabbing a two packs of tortillas and payed.

I began to walk outside when all of a sudden.