CH. 12

It had been a few days after the whole 'incident' with Alessio

When we woke up, I gave him a mineral water for his headache.

It was silent the whole time and he finally stood but not before telling me that if I ever wanted to talk about what had happened, I can call him.

I wanted to. I really did wanna talk about it.

But I couldn't go back to the toxicity I had been when I was with him.

It was also the day of our big double date that had four couples.

Well, three if you don't include the seventh and eighth wheel (Jeremy and Adrian)

We had decided to go to a fancy restaurant which meant fancy clothes. I don't really own that many fancy clothes so I settled on a pink long sleeve v-neck with a hole on the upper stomach view.

I do soft curls on my hair and decide that some mascara and lip gloss would suffice for today.

I head downstairs seeing my mom who knew all about the plan with Connor and I.

She said it wasn't a good idea but I ignored all the possibilities she had named.

"Hey mami."I say kissing her cheek

"Que bella. Como no me llevas a mi?"She giggled and I laughed (How beautiful. How come you don't take me?)

"You're always working, unfortunately. But I said that I could help-"

"Uh-uh. I don't need help. That money is what you earned, you save it. You can start paying once you turn eighteen, though."

"Got it. Love you mom."I say and walk out

I unlock my car hopping inside and drive to Connor's house.

I had obviously told Connor and he didn't seem to mind. He reminded me that, this fake dating, was the point for what happened. He also said his viewpoint changed of me, because I was honest.

I watch as he exits his house once I honk the horn the first time.

He looked absolutely fine. Not that he didn't before but, his hair gelled back and a formal outfit and it's 'ohmygodmyovaries'

"Hello, Luna."He says as he enters my vehicle

"Hi Connor."I reply as I try not to embarrass myself

"You look stunning."He mused and I turn to him

"Huh?"

"I mean seriously, I'm stunned."He continued and I laugh

"Did you just quote The Chilling Adventures Of Sabrina?"