Ch. 08

I watched as he attempted to pull away but this girl kept her filthy claws on him.

I wanted to rip him off of her so badly right now. How dare she even lay a finger on him.

I can't even say anything cause everyone will find out I like him- wait... I like him, oh my god. Holy cow, I want to punch myself in the face.

On the other hand though, did this bitch actually fucking send me a glare cause me and my mans was about to-

What the fuck? What did I just say?

Ohmygod.

He's not my mans.

Pretty sure I don't have a boyfriend.

Cue the awkwardness.

While I was having a war with my conscience, Jeremy grabbed Maddie and I's arm as we marched out together.

"Fucking whorealine kissed my best friend's fucking man! I swear it doesn't even matter that I'm a guy right now, I'm gonna strangle her so hard-"

"Shut the hell up, Jer. I'm gonna kill her and chop her body into pieces so I can bury her ass six feet under. I'm gonna get her scalp though so I can go and sell it on EBay while everyone is thinking this bitch is missing. Let that bitch not rest in piece."

I cringed at the thought of this while Maddie grinned like a mad man.

"Guys, I'm fine. It's nothing, really,"

"It's NOT fine. This ugly, annoying, bitch ass hoe for real gave us the stink eye and imma beat the bitches ass if she thinks she's the shit."

"I agree."Jeremy adds

"Jeremy nobody was asking if you agreed or not, we're gonna do what I just said, regardless."

"I'm not on board?"I huff

"Yeah, we get that you're like little miss sugar plum but we aren't asking for your opinion."Maddie sasses and I sigh

"I'm thirsty guys! I'm in the mood for some iced fruit punch."Spoke Jeremy and we walk with him again to the line for food.

He gets his drink and we walk back to the theater. I see whorealine had Alessio scoot down

"Sorry for the disruption but I need to make an announcement! These two girls- *points at me and Maddie* are my best friends. Now this isn't about Maddie but more so about Luna, and if I'm being honest, you know when two of your friends like each other and you gotta play Cupid so if anyone so much as touches him or her, it will be absolute hell? Well I'd like to make it my excuse to do this."He doesn't hesitate to remove his lid and throw it in Coraline's face.

Now I had no reason to be smiling like a fool but man, the fact that Jeremy just did that makes me happy.

Corali- Oh pardon me, annoying ass whorealine gasps and that's when her true colors begin to show.

"Don't you know who I am?! Jeremy Henderson, I am going to fucking ruin you and all your friends. Alessio is mine, got it? You're ugly ass can't even be with him because he's so out of your league, you may be pretty, but you're not that pretty."She huffs at Jeremy and I

Haha, very funny, ugly-shame a person.

"What the fuck did you just say you dumbass? Cause I know for sure that you didn't just call her ugly."Maddie growls and I gulp as I realize people are staring

"Guys, stop. It's not-"

"Catch me outside you idiotic whore! I bet you won't."Maddie says and Coraline looks down