episode 2: Roxy and her bear

Roxy's PV
"Ever sense I came too this God forsaken camp I thought I would hate it, but after the power I do posses it seems like I could be myself again ever sense my dad went to prison I made a promise a promise that no one could have ever done my dad was the only person who cared about me he gave me a stuffed bear before he went to prison everyone saw me just like my dad a manipulate sociopath and their not wrong, but after that me and my family had to suffer the consequences except for my sister I was daddy's little girl, but never mom's and after that I saw the truth if she hates me then I hate her she never loved me or Juan so what did I do I raised Juan my mom didn't bother to take care of him so I was the only one who cared I had 3 brothers 2 of them cared enough about me one just fought with me we hated each other so much I always get blacked out, but I always win the day, but the war is never over I was 5 when we started he was 11 we could never stopped, but ever sense I got my punishment to go to camp that was my one way to escape that rock I hated it at first, but I realized they don't know who I am ever sense I framed Max for tormenting my sister I feel like I'm gonna like it here after my big performance I noticed that no one knows who I am so I achieve to get my revenge on the world and fool everyone for my "Good behavior" and I promise you dad they will fall"

This was Roxy's PV for the start of the episode and she promised something to her dad and now see what happens next