Intro

THE COVER ART IS NOT MINE, BECAUSE WATTPAD IS A BITCH AND ITS NOT LETTING ME SAVE MY DESCRIPTION PROPERLY THE LINK TO WHERE I FOUND THE ART IS IN THE COMMENTS SO YOU CAN CLICK ON IT AND SEE THE ARTISTS TUMBLR PAGE WHERE I FOUND THE ART PIECE. 

Guten Tag Menschen.

Heute ist ein guter Tag. Ich habe ein Intro zwei Tage zu spät geschrieben!

I'm kidding, I can actually sort of speak German. To some extent.

I was working on a German project today for school and I thought, shit, my intro for this story. I have so many books without proper intros, I'm sorry. I'm working on it.

That meant Good day Peeps, today is a good day, I wrote an intro two days late.

This story may have abuse and depression and that sort of demeaning things in it. So be warned. I don't really go into depths about it though.

Another important point, this book is divided into three parts, each part will have a cover page before the actual chapters of that part start start however the chapter numbers  will just continue normally. For example, ch. 29 is the end of Part I but in Part II it'll just continue as 30, 31 and so on. 

Geschichtsstunde Leute.

This story was created 'cause, uh, I read Hadrian Salazar Riddle. It was a fantastic book. I fell in love (for the first time) and I binged on a bunch of other books and we're here now.

Then I got this crazy inspiration to write it in the middle of the night. I then wrote three chapters, in a notebook that I had at hand mind you, at like 12 am and edited and typed it out on the computer at 3 am. After that, I watched half of Endgame on an illegal site (sue me authorities, you'll never find me, ha.) and had 4 hours of sleep that night. Uh, I'm sorry sandman?

Let's face it, this is not the worst thing you've caught me doing.

- Tony Stark. (a.k.a my hero, you saved a fictional world dude, eternal respect, also wrong universe.)

All the characters in this book are canon. Some of the ships are canon. (eg. Ronmione (even though I dislike them together, I'm the author, I can change Ron's personality to how I like it to be)). I even have some characters that were in the canon series evil are nice now. I also have a broad selection of hating on Dumbles.

Bemerke mich (Senpai.)

I think Google Translate just gave up on me.

Also, Ich bin wirklich schlecht im Umgang mit meiner Zeit.

I am really bad at managing my time.

Like, really really, bad. So I'm sorry. I'll work super hard on getting as many chapters out as possible and when I finish Superfamily 101 I'll work on this, but I have many other books so please don't kill me if I don't update on time.

Also, Gods of Wattpad. Ich habe dich wieder im Stich gelassen.

I failed you again.

I do not plan stories, I just go with the fließen. flow. I just start with an idea and develop as I go along. I don't even know how this is going to end.

Sorry.

Entschuldigung für die unannehmlichkeiten.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Wow, that was formal as shit.

And I just ruined it.

Wenn ich dir etwas erzähle, meine ich diesen Scheiß.

When I tell you something I mean that shit.

And I mean it, don't copy all the hard work I put into this crap. Please. I stay up really late some nights doing this. (Also completely my own choice but were not counting, are we?)

So.

Don't Copy.

But if you have something like criticism please let me know. Even though I edit most of my chapters before I post them I always miss something and I started this book when I was 13 so my grammar was terrible. Sometimes, if something happens in the story and I feel the need to add some extra information on the sensitive subject I will add that below the chapter in the au. 

The sensitive chapters will have an asterix in front of the chapter name as well as a warning before the chapter continues. Like so,  ' 666. Nice* '  and in the chapter itself  ' Warning: Melting Unicorns ' 

Charakter.

I'm going to hope you're not dumb enough to not even know what that means. If you're worried cause maybe one of your favourite subcharacters isn't mentioned below, fret not! I will probably mention all the characters from the canon series in this book. 

Main Characters -

Harry Potter

Draco Malfoy

Hermione Granger

Ronald Weasley

Tom Marvolo Riddle

Albus Dumbledore

Wiedergabeliste.

Playlist.

I don't even know why people bother to do this shit anymore.

Just listen to Harry Potter theme music on repeat, oh and Harry Potter in 90 seconds.

Also, I suggest watching 'TheMischiefManagers'. They are a fantastic cosplay group that do Drarry cosplays. And they do it amazingly.

That is their Q&A video and if you want to look at more at their videos just look at their videos dumbos.

Sachen.

Stuffs.

Please, don't be a silent reader. I freak out when people do that.

Like, seriously.

Danke, dass du meine Geschichte gelesen hast.

Thank you for reading my story.

Started: June 2019

Finished: ?

This story is dedicated to myself. Thank you, me. I hope when you look back in the future you won't cringe at how crap my writing is.