15. No, you rich prick.

Chapter Fifteen - No, you rich prick.

Hadrian froze, "Nothing," he forced out covering his eyes with his hand. Making sure the concerned boy before him didn't notice he grasped his wand and flicked it softly before muttering the glamour spell.

He couldn't believe he had been so stupid, he had accidentally dropped all of his glamour spells including the second one which had covered his scar and dead eye.

He removed his hand only for Draco to scrutinize the eye,

"I swear, your eye was grey just now," He muttered, "did you just do a glamour spell?" He asked, slightly affronted that Hadrian was already hiding things from him,

"Who do you think you are?" Hadrian asked, growing pissed at the interrogation,

"What?" Draco asked confused, "I'm Draco Malfoy, heir to-"

"No, you rich prick, just because you happened to know me before all this shit happened you think you can just force answers out of me. I'm not some darn ragdoll." Hadrian said, words spilling out of his mouth before he could stop them, the pent up anger within him finally releasing like a poison that a smashed potion bottle held.

"That's not-" Draco tried to respond,

"Yes it is, all you people think just because I'm some special person I can do and survive anything. Well, I can't, happy now?" He accused, in his mind he knew he was trailing away from the topic but he was furious, Dumbledore was the first one, then Vernon, then Severus Snape, and Quirrell, that stupid controlling diary, Dementer, Peter Pettigrew and so many others, one after the other, they pushed and pushed until he broke and then they told him he was nothing after all. That he was just exagerating and being stupid.

"Look, I'm sorry alright." Draco said moving away from the boy.

"No, I'm sorry." Hadrian mumbled,

"You shouldn't be," Draco responded and Hadrian looked up in confusion, "I'm not going to pretend that I hated you, because I did.

You were perfect little Harry Potter, survived the killing curse and all that, survived with just a scar. I hated you so much 'cause you got all the attention, you were an attention-hog when you were younger you know. People hated you, you were doted on by most teachers, let into the team in first year already, you were a Gryffindor no less and you never hung out with anyone but the Weasel and Granger. All you ever did was hang out with Dumbledor as if you were best buddies and all the ghosts would talk about you.

It's always Harry, Harry, Harry.

So many people adored you just because you were going to save us all one day. I didn't believe that, I couldn't because if you were truly going to save us all you would have to kill Voldemort.

Hadrian's father in other words." Draco said, tugging at the strings of his cloak, "Your father."

Hadrian fumbled with his wand, spinning it in his hand.

"How did you know I was Harry Potter?" He asked, I could be Hadrian who killed Harry Potter and glamoured as him to kill everyone." He continued, flipping his wand in the air,

Draco pursed his lips, "I would like to see Harry Potter dead."

"He is."

"Wait you mean you actually killed him?" Draco asked confused.

"No, I mean, I have been Harry Potter all my life I recently discovered that I am Hadrian Riddle." Hadrian said stretching as he stood.

"Oh, well Hadrian Tom Riddle, nice to meet you, I'm Draco Lucius Malfoy." Draco said bowing softly as he stood.

Hadrian laughed, "Pleasure is all mine," bowing as well,

"Already acting like a pureblood," Draco said, Hadrian rolled his eyes before lifting his wand over his head.

He said the glamour spell and quickly changed back to Harry Potter, he pulled the wiry glasses out his pocket and placed them on his head,

"I hate Harry Potter," Draco said, glaring at the figure. Hadrian laughed before walking in, the green curtains happily stayed that colour after Draco and Lucius' entrance. Soon after Draco followed, pushing the blonde hair out of his eyes.

He sat beside his father who looked at him questioningly. Draco shook his head softly and focussed on the game watching his friend (Viktor Krum) glide around the field.

"Mate where were you? You missed the entire beginning," Ron asked as Hadrian sat. Hadrian didn't respond and trained his eyes on the skilled Bulgarian Seeker, copying the moves in his head, hoping he'd be able to use them in the future.

Suddenly Viktor shot down, the Irish Seeker noticing this and following him. They were still heading towards the ground and it was coming dangerously close to their brooms.

"It's a feign." Hadrian mumbled and Hermione looked at him in surprise.

Hadrian was looking at where the snitch actually was, his stronger sight allowing him to see it better. It was glistening on the side of the pitch, humming and fluttering softly.

Viktor had seen this and was trying to disable the Irish Seeker so that he would be able to grasp the snitch without any distraction.

All of a sudden he pulled up and the crowd grew silent as he shot up in the direction of the snitch, the Irish Seeker unable to steer his broom away on time crushed into the pitch as Viktor reached out and grabbed the snitch just dodging a bludger headed his way.

The uproar was crazy, the match had been quick and the time few. However the excitement was their and it buzzed through the entire stadium as wizards screamed and cheered their shouts shaking the stadium with the decibel.

Hadrian glanced back at Draco to see his face glowing with delight, his expression matching the one of Hadrian's face.

As they left the topbox Ron was still gloating about the win, talking about how he knew it. Hermione attentively listening as she added up the points to make sure they had counted it correctly. Though the Bulgarian team had definitely won Hermione just enjoyed the math.

Hadrian though listened to Ron's analysis of the game as his eyes searched the crowd.

He quickly noticed something odd, the amount of people wearing long black cloaks was way too many, it was the middle of summer for God's sake and black would just hold the heat too tight to the wizards body.

Unless of course they were wearing a cooling charm but that would be a complete waste of magic.

He frowned when he saw a flash of a tattoo on one of their arms.

He knew that tattoo, Deatheaters.

Glancing around he noticed Draco standing to the side. He slipped away from Hermione and Ron quickly rushed over to Draco and his Father, dropping the Harry glamour and slipped up next to Draco,

Lucius immediately pointed at Hadrian's chest inconspicuously,

"Death Eater attack tonight, will you join me?" Hadrian ignored the weapon and muttered the question in Draco's ear.

Draco grinned before resolutely looking at Hadrian, "Yeah."

Lucius glared in surprise at the two before a flicker of recognition passed over his face, however before he could react Hadrian was gone back as Harry Potter walking with Hermione and Ron as the Golden Trio.

Before he disappeared into the throng he sent a meaningful look back at Draco and his father.

Good.