11. Pretty sure that would kill anybody,

Chapter Eleven - Pretty sure that would kill anybody,

"No. I don't." Hadrian said chuckling,

"Damn, I mean Team Edward though." Dudley said,

"Same, werewolves are beyond scary." Hadrian said, shuddering. Remembering how in the books werewolves would just shatter and kill poor vampires.

Dudley laughed.

"Do you have nay questions?" Hadrian asked,

"What happened to your parents, like where are they now?" He asked,

"Well, my Dads dead, but I'll bring him back, and my Mums insane but I'm sure she's still fine and they still love each other." Hadrian said, scratching the nape of his neck.

"Still a better lovestory than Twilight." Dudley said bring his arm up to his face as Hadrian grabbed a pillow and slammed it into his face.

"Dudley!" He protested, hitting Dudley with the pillow.

"Sorry, sorry, oh, by the way, may I see what you look like, now? I assume since you have different parents you don't look like, well, this." He gestured to Hadrian.

"Okay, rude but true." Harian pulled the wand from his pocket and swished it in the air, he removed the glamour from his body.

"Woah, you're as tall as me now!" Dudley said holding his hand up to measure their heights.

"And that's what you notice..." Hadrian laughed.

"You look cool." Dudley said.

"Thanks."

"Do you have fangs?"

"Retractable."

"Do you burn in sunlight?"

"No, I sparkle." 

"Oh, garlic?"

"Makes our nose itch. But that's it."

"Wooden stake through the heart?"

"Pretty sure that would kill anybody,"

"A cross?"

"I dunno, I'm not Christian or Catholic, I've never touched or been near one."

"Silver?"

"Isn't that for like werewolves? Plus, I have a silver wand handle."

"Can you see your reflection?"

"How else would I check myself out?

"Do you show up in pictures?

"I'm not sure, I've never had one taken of me."

"Do you have any weaknesses?

"Wood."

"But you just said, wooden stake through the heart -"

"Yeah it would kill anybody, however if I ever get so much as a piece of wood through my leg, or arm the poison of wood could kill me. A splinter would only ache for a while. But I could die if I ever got stabbed by a wand. So lucky me that in the wizarding world it's not really about the weapons and more about shooting jinxes and curses at each other." Hadrian said, explaining.

Dudley leaned against his bed,

"You know, vampires are pretty cool." Hadrian nodded and looked out the window, '

"You're girlfriend is trying to look at you." He said nodding his head towards Janice who was peeking her face through her curtains. Dudley jumped up and went to stand next to Hadrian, with both boys looking at her Janice let out a squeak as she saw Dudley and blushing like a madwoman disappeared behind the floral curtains once again.