20. Muggle vulgarities.

Chapter Twenty: Muggle vulgarities.

Hadrian found out he was Voldemorts son, he decides to move into the Riddle manor but pretends to be friends with the Weasleys like some double-agent. Oh, yeah, and he's also like a vampire, which is neat. Draco and Hadrian helped traumatise people at the Quidditch Cup, Hadrian disappeared after falling into a river and almost drowned. He got stabbed by a tree and saved by N. Scamanders offspring and a ferret like a thing.  

AND THAT'S WHAT YOU MISSED ON ADRIFT-

-+-

Back at the Manor

Draco paced around his room, one of his delicate fingernails chewed to the flesh between his teeth. Hadrian had disappeared in the aftermath of the attack during the Quidditch cup. He hadn't even bothered to contact him despite Dracos multiple letters he had sent. He wondered whether or not he was desperate.

Of course, Hadrian had been M.I.A. for two days only and of course, he would sometimes disappear considering the type of person he was. However, Draco couldn't help but worry, it wouldn't be a problem to send him a small note right?

He strode over to his desk and pulled out his quill and pressed it to the scroll, wondering what he should write without sounding too desperate. Nervous, he began to write once again, the fifth note over the two days,

Dear Hadrian,

I hope you are okay-

No, he can't write that, he sounds pathetic, crumpling up the scroll he started again,

Dear Hadrian,

I haven't heard from you in some time. Are you well? -

Haven't heard from you in some time? It's been two days! Draco sighed loudly and angrily tossed the paper to his patterned walls. He picked up the quill to start again before he realised something, maybe this entire time Hadrian had been where he was supposed to live. He rushed to his closet and pulled out his velvety black cloak with a silver clasp, after comfortably slipping it over his shoulders and slipping on a pair of dress shoes he quietly pushed open his large white door. Swiftly looking both ways he slipped out of his room and tiptoed down the large stairs. He came to the looming front door of the Malfoy Manor after many twists and turns through the carpeted corridors. Taking a deep breath he steeled himself as he heavily pushed against the door. It creaked open with a soft noise and Draco immediately cringed, freezing in the hopes his parents hadn't heard the soft noise.

Why does everything sound louder when you're doing something you're not supposed to do?

After waiting for five seconds he walked out the doorway pushing it closed behind him. He rushed towards the apparition point, his father had long taught him apparition however this would be the first time doing it alone. With his stomach churning he stepped onto the apparition spot and imagined the Riddle manor. He had only been there a couple and the memory was still slightly foggy but he hoped it would be enough to actually get there and to not get splinched. With that thought in mind, he squeezed his eyes shut as the unfamiliar feeling of being twisted and spiralled washed over him.

He stumbled when he landed on a gravel path leading up to what seemed to be an abandoned manor. However, Draco could tell by the faint light shining from between the curtains on the top floor that someone was here. He hoped to the Gods above that it was Hadrian.

Wiping his clammy hands on his coat he swaggered up to the front steps.

"Fvck." He hissed when he bumped into an odd shape at the top of the dark steps.