Light it for me

Authors pov

As Minho pulled in the drive way to his house, he could hardly wipe the smile off his face thinking about Jisung. At this point in time he hardly even noticed his mums boyfriend try to talk to him as he continued to his room. Pulling out his phone, he quickly opened Instagram.
"Let the stalking commence" he mumbled to himself.

The two boys continued like this for the next few days. Meeting up at the park, (which was actually only 20 minutes away from minho once he actually knew where he was going)
and talking about their days. Minho eventually just had to ask Jisung for his social media's and number after his stalking was unsuccessful, but really, who's username is J.One?

The two texted every day, gradually growing closer and closer. Meeting up had become a regular thing and messaging each other every time the slightest thing happened had become a habit. Surprisingly and so suddenly, the boys had found a best friend within each other.

"Hey sungie~" jisung smiled at the nickname coming from a familiar voice as he felt Minhos hands ruffle his hair.
"Hey Min." The boys smiled at each other.
"How was your day?" Minho added.
"Same old thing, mums putting so much pressure on me for my exams which are next week and is hardly letting me out of the house.."
"So how'd you get here? You snuck out for me?" Minho teased playfully.
"Of coarse not," jisung scoffed, "Don't flatter yourself, I told her I was going to the store to buy a snack." Jisung couldn't help but smile at the grin that rested on the elders face. He laughed it off as he continued,
"What about you, how's your soon to be step dad?" Minho rolled his eyes.
"Ugh dont remind me. He's still trying to sit me down to talk like 'adults'. He keeps inviting me places and offering to drive me to school and all that shit. I can't stand him." Although jisung knew about minhos hate for the man, he never understood why it existed. Minho had never actually verbalised what the man had done to make minhos hate so predominant, yet he didn't want to ask as it was clearly a touchy subject.

Pulling a cigarette out of his pocket Minho let the thin object rest in his lips as he rummaged his jeans in search of a lighter. Abruptly the lighter fell to the floor and upon instinct jisung reached for it, picking it up and offering it back to the boy. When Minho didn't accept it, jisung waited in confusion, waving his hand in front of the boys face.

"Light it for me." Minho said flatly.
Jisung laughed.
"what?"
"I said, light it for me." Minhos Stare was playful as he faced the younger.
"Yeah, I'm good. I don't endorse this addiction and I sure as hell won't be encouraging it. God gave you two hands, use them."
Minho laughed at the boys slightly panicked reaction. He brought his hand to his lips and flicked the object, bringing about a small flame. Minho saw how his simple yet bold choice of words had effected the younger. He chuckled as he shook his head, releasing a large puff of smoke from his mouth.
"You get panicked so easily." Minho laughed.
Jisung felt the tips of his ears turn red.
"I'm not panicked! Why would I be panicked?"
Jisung said in his defence.
"You're cute when you're angry too" Minho smoothly replied before getting up from the swing seat.

"Hey where are you going?" Jisung asked quickly.
"Look at the time dumbass, your mum will be expecting you. I'll see you tomorrow." With a wink, Minho pivoted and walked the short distance to his car. Driving off, leaving Jisung, sitting to question the recent events.

Authors note
Sorry for not updating for a while. I tried to avoid spelling errors but sorry if you come across any. Vote if you enjoyed and feel free to comment any thoughts 💕