Number one

Sitting at the cafe, Jisung waited patiently. He had arrived a few minutes early so he began scrolling through his phone. He remembered a photo hyunjin and him had taken earlier that day and decided to post it with the caption, "number one 💕" he smiled at his phone before suddenly noticing a presence in front of him.

Minho was pissed. His day had started off fine up until his mums boyfriend had got involved and now he was completely thrown off. He was looking forward to meeting with jisung in hopes this would cheer him up, and as he entered the cafe and noticed the cute boy sitting in the far left corner, a small smile grew on his face.

"Minho." Jisung said with a smile as the elder sat down in front of him. "Jisung." He replied with a grin. "Fancy seeing you here."
The boys chatted for a while whilst they waited for their drinks to arrive.
"So you really have 3 cats?" Jisung said, interested. "I do." Minho replied proudly.
"I had a fish when I lived in Malaysia, but it died two days after I got it. My mum bought me a new one after that but it also died after a week, apparently I'm not very good at keeping things alive." Jisung said with a giggle. Minho chuckled at this. "You lived in Malaysia? What's was it like?" Jisung thought for a second. "Well, I lived right in the city, so noisy and busy. I didn't have many real friends when I lived there but the ones I did have were very...special."
"Real friends?" Minho asked confused.
"Yeah, I mean, while I was there I didn't want to go to a private school with a bunch of snobs so I begged my parents to send me to a public school. Turns out, it wasn't any better. People wanted to be friends with me for my families money, I saw right through them eventually though. I did have a few good friends however, my best friends name was Mingi. We actually dated for a while. I really miss him come to think of it."

A sad look over came jisungs face. Minho noticed but jisung decided to laugh it off and continue their conversation. "What about you, been in any past relationships?"
Minho considered this for a minute. He'd had many hookups, yet his only actual relationship was with Charlotte, however, he wished he could wipe that from his mind.
"I dated this one girl. Up until recently actually. She began to get clingy and recently I kind of started to take an interest in someone else."
Minho said looking up at jisung. Jisungs face turned a light pink.
"I-" jisung was interrupted by a waitress.
"Here are your drinks, hope you enjoy." The girl said, sending a small but noticeable wink jisungs way. He politely smiled back at her and awkwardly looked at Minho.
"Hey why don't we go for a walk or something? It's getting a bit stuffy in here." Jisung suggested.
"Sounds good." Minho payed the bill and the boys left.

Minho had calmed down a bit now since being with Jisung, however he felt himself get slightly irritated by what happened back at the cafe. The wink didn't go unnoticed by him and for some reason it made Minho feel, mad? Jealous? Upset? He realised he was lost in thought when he heard jisung speak to him.
"Minho? Minhooo?"
"Oh yes uh sorry, what were you saying?"
Jisung sighed. "There's an ice cream truck over there, what flavour do you want?"
"Oh um, chocolate please." Minho smiled sweetly at jisung who was already making his way to the ice cream truck. He laughed to himself. It had only been a few hours and already Minho felt as if he had become closer with jisung.

He pulled out his phone. Answering a few snapchats, he then went on to open Instagram, where he was greeted with a post from jisung.

J.one

liked by princehwang and 201 othersJ

J.one number one 💕
View all 26 comments
Felixie fav duo 🤩
Princehwang love you x

Minho pressed on the account tagged and realised the person in the photo was hyunjin, jisungs "model" best friend. He could see why agencies had wanted him, he was extremely attractive and for some reason, Minho didn't like it. He decided to press follow, just to keep an eye on him. Yet He felt something stir up inside of him. Once again he felt the same way he did in the cafe. Why was he like this? Why did the though of other people liking jisung or jisung liking other people make him feel this way? Sure the two had kissed but Minho didn't like him already, did he?

"Here you go." Jisung chirped as he held out the chocolate cone to the elder.
"Ah thanks." Minho said, jisung noticing the sudden change in mood.
"Hey, you okay?"
"Me? Yes I'm fine, why wouldn't I be?" Minho flashed jisung a reassuring smile. Feeling his heart race up, jisung looked away. Whilst he looked away, he scanned his surrounding and noticed a near by park.
"Hey, look! A park, come on let's go! we can add this one to our list!" Jisung quickly got up and ran towards the play area. Minho just laughed, reaching for a cigarette, he inhaled it deeply before making his way to the park.

The boys once again stayed here till late afternoon.
"Looks like we have got a bit of a thing for parks." Jisung said looking towards Minho, who was now on his third cigarette for the day.
"Looks like you're right." He answered smiling.
"I enjoyed spending today with you, you know. I feel like we should spend more time together." Minho said to the younger. These words somehow surprised jisung, yet he was quick to answer the boy. "I agree. You're good company hyung." For some reason this filled Minhos stomach with butterflies. Putting out his cigarette he reached for the youngers hand and held it softly. "Come on, it's getting late, I'll take you home."

Authors note 💕
Guess who felt inspired to write todayyyyy. 1028 words I'm pROUD.
Sorry for any errors, vote and comment if you enjoyed, also thanks for 100 reads <3