Cloud 9

Striding through his school with his 3 best friends, Minho felt on cloud 9. The boys trailing slightly behind him, chan, seungmin and changbin all looked at each other confused as they noticed the wide grin on the boys face.

Sitting down at lunch break, Minho still in his unexplained state of happiness, the boys shared another concerned look. As changbin was about to break the silence, a girl, charlotte, smoothly made her way up to the boys table, sitting down next to Minho, trailing her hand slowly over his back.
"Hey min." She smiled sweetly.
The other boys at the table groaned in annoyance at the sight of the other.
"Hello Charlotte ." Minho replied, his smile dropping and his voice sounding slightly irritated. This change in mood didn't go unnoticed by the others yet completely ignored by Charlotte as she continued, her fingers tracing patterns on minhos thigh.

"You didn't text me back last night, or the night before. Are you angry at me?" The girl said with a pout. This earned a slight look of shock from the boys. Chan leaned over to the other two, "Minho, not replying to his fuck buddy? Something really must be up with him." The others snickered at this comment before listening back in to the scene unfolding in front of them.
"Oh yeah sorry Char, I've been busy." Minho replied removing her hand from his leg.
"Oh Minnie, I love it when you play hard to get." Minho was tired of her already. They had been on and off for months and ever since meeting jisung, Minho really didn't want anything to do with Her anymore.

"Look Charlotte, you're a great girl, but I think I need some space right now."
The girl giggled.
"You're so funny baby, but you shouldn't make jokes like that! Ive got to go but I'll call you tonight." Placing a small peck on the boys lips she giggled and continued back to her table. Minho letting out a sigh as he turned back to the boys.

"What was that all about?" Seungmin said grinning in amusement.
"What do you mean?" Minho replied, digging into his salad.
"THAT, you totally just rejected Charlotte." Chan stated.
"Not only is she the hottest girl in school, she's also your fuck buddy, we've never seen you turn her down before." Changbin added.

"I didn't reject her, I've just kind of lost interest in her. Besides there are much better people out there than her, and if I spend my time constantly on and off with her, I'll never be able to explore new experiences or get with anyone else without her going psycho bitch on my ass." These words caused chan to have some sort of epiphany.

"Ahhhh I see, that's why you've been so smiley today." Chan said, wiggling his eye brows in minhos direction.
"And what exactly are you implying by that?" Minho answered.
"You've met someone!" Chan stated. Minho chuckled and shook his head.
"You've lost it Christopher."
"I'm being serious! You've been oddly happy all day AND you haven't been hanging out with us after school. So tell us, who's the lucky lady?" Minho smiled slightly.
"Fine you're right. His name is jisung."

"HE?" The boys said in unison.
"Yes, he. Is there a problem?" Minho replied unbothered.
"Of coarse not, why would there be? We all know that changbin is about as straight as a twistie anyway." Seungmin commented.
"Hey!" Changbin yelled.

"Anyway, tell us more Minho." Chan said, smiling softly.
"Well, He's from the next town over. I met him about a month ago and.....He looks like a squirrel."
"Sounds cute." Changbin said.
"He IS, And you'll be going no where near him." Minho said with a smile as he packed up his lunch and headed for his locker.

"Wow, he's already whipped isn't he?" Seungmin said causing the others to chuckle and nod.

Authors note 💕
Oof double update AND a decently sized chapter 🥵
Sorry for any errors I was too lazy to edit lol. I don't know if anyone actually reads this or enjoys this, but comment and vote to let me know! Also just keep in mind that the ages of the boys are not the same as irl as chan, Seungmin, changbin and Minho are all in the same year at school.
Hope you enjoyed xx