Loose you

Jisung had been staring at his phone for just under 2 hours. All he wanted to do was send a message to Minho. He needed to talk so bad. He missed him an insane amount and his health was honestly suffering because of it. No food and no sleep. Aside from the steak his mother hand force feed him of coarse.

He looked at the clock on his phone and sighed, 3:47am. His eyes then trailed to his lock screen. And then before he knew it, he was crying again, for the 6th time tonight.

"My baby

"My baby." He let out through weak sobs. "I'm so so sorry."

It was at this moment he knew that he had to stop being a little bitch. Laying around feeling sorry for himself when he was the one who fucked up wasn't going to get him his boyfriend back. He had to suck it up and contact Minho. However, he knew that if he texted him, he wouldn't be able to press send. So he did the only thing he could think of, an automatically sending voice mail.

-

Minho wasn't woken up by the buzz of his phone at almost 4 in the morning, he was already awake. His hours of sleep had been growing shorter, and the bags under his eyes were becoming darker. Soon his mum and her boyfriend would start asking question, and he usually tried to avoid talking to them so he really had to take better care of himself. However, his well-being was not what was on Minhos mind when he looked at his phone screen.

Don't answer 💔       3:57am
Voice mail
1:36 seconds

His heart literally stopped beating as he unlocked his phone. Fuck fuck fuck fuck is all that went through his head as he pressed play on the message. His heart immediately becoming calmer, at the familiar voice on the other line.

"Oh ah minho...... hi. I-I just wanted to send you a message to... Ah.... see how you were, yeah. I uh.... hope everything's well and y-you know how much I miss you....I-I'm so so sorry. The real reason I voice messaged you, i-is because I knew after it started recording, there was no backing away anymore. I've been trying to text you ever since I saw you last. B-but I can never find the right words. I don't w-want to refer to it as our breakup b-because that'll mean I lost you. And I don't want to loose you. Minho.... baby, you mean the world to me. A-and what happened was taken so out of context and I never got a chance to explain. B-but I'm not making excuses." By this point in the voice recording jisung had broken down. "I should've spent more time with you. I was so horrible to you and I didn't deserve you. All I want you to know.... is that I wasn't lying when I said I loved you. I love you so much. Also, happy 6 months, I did remember by the way. Please call me.... or text me. I'm sorry for doing this so late. I'm sorry for everything."

Minho didn't know whether to feel sorry for the boy, be angry, confused, or happy. He didn't know what to do or how to feel. So instead, he just cried. He cried and cried and cried until his eyes became weak, and he slipped away from reality into the sweet getaway of dreaming.

Authors note 💕
Did I just double update? I think I did 🤑

❗️❌IMPORTANT NOTICE ❌❗️

I've been meaning to mention this for a while but I keep forgetting! There seem to be some of you who don't know who the Mingi in this book that I'm referring to is.

This is song Mingi and he is a rapper from the group Ateez

This is song Mingi and he is a rapper from the group Ateez. I just want to remind you guys that this story is not actually based of the real idols personalities. We all know how I've portrayed Mingi in this story, hOwEvEr in real life he is the biggest baby with the biggest heart. In this household we respect and love him. That's all.

Stan Ateez for good grades and stream Wave for clear skin <3