Lilac skies

The sun was bright and the air was warm. Minho and jisung paced down the street happily, both with big stupid smiles on their faces.

"Oh! Jisungie! Let's go in here!" Minho shouted excitedly as he pulled the younger into one of his favourite clothing shops. The boys paced the isles of clothes, pulling out a few every now and again to try on after they finished looking.

Jisung looked at Minho lovingly as he watched the boy excitedly pick out items he thought he may like. Jisung didn't really take notice, he knew Minho would loook good in anything,

Or nothing.

Minho was skipping around happily, looking somewhat like someone who was yet to escape their childhood years.

"I'm going to go try these on Ji, I'll be back." Minho said as he placed a quick kiss on the youngers forehead, making jisung feel all giddy inside.

After only a few minutes of jisung scrolling through his phone, Minho was already out of the change room. Jisung gazed at the boy and slowly looked him up and down. To say the least he was trying to contain himself from drooling all over the floor.

 To say the least he was trying to contain himself from drooling all over the floor

"Minho?" Jisung said as he looked into Minhos eyes.
"Yeah?" Minho replied in an unsure tone.

"You look fucking sexy."

-

As the day turned into night and the blue sky became a dark shade of lilac, the two boys were sitting in the boot of Minhos car, with the hood up and pillows surrounding them. Fairy lights decorated the surrounding interior as Beauty and the best played on Minhos laptop. Jisung leaned on the boys stomach, resting between Minhos legs as the elders arms wrapped loosely around jisungs waist.

The day the boys spent together was enjoyable. After jisung insisted to buy Minho anything and everything he wanted in any store ever, Minho had decided that as a repayment, he would set up this cute hangout. Yes, a part of him felt like he was a VSCO girl after he took a Polaroid of his boyfriend, but how could he resist capturing the moment when jisung and the ocean in the background of where the car was parked looked so damn good.

The night was filled with cute comments being exchanged between the two, along with plenty of cheesy lines such as;
" jisung, your hand looks real heavy right now. Let me hold it for you."
Or
"You have something on your face, oh wait, it just beauty."
Closely followed by a whole lot of "you love it 's"
And then "I love you 's"

And that, both boys certainly did. Love eachother, that is.

-

After the sky had turned completely black, and the quiet sound of waves crashing in the not so far distance had grown softer, the two boys laid cuddled up with eachother, looking at the sky.

"I noticed you haven't seen you have a single cigarette since we got back together Min." Jisung said as the elder tangled his fingers in his hair.
"I quit baby." Minho answered with a proud smile.
"I'm proud of you love. Now you just have to find a new addiction."
"Why would I need a new one?"
"Well everyone needs an addiction Minho."
"What for sung?" Minho asked curiously.
"To keep themselves occupied. Something that keeps them going, comforts them."
"Ah I see. But what about you? You don't have one"
"Of coarse I have one. Mine just happens to be you."
The elder boy chuckled slightly as he pulled the younger closer, unexpectedly to jisung, connecting their lips.
"Mmm." Minho hummed. "Can that be mine?"

-

"I'm happy we're here together Minho. I'm so glad you couldn't resist my charm and I made you fall for me." Jisung said in a cocky voice to which Minho just laughed.
"Han jisung I'll have you know i most defiantly didn't fall for you, you fucking tripped me."
"That sounds like a you problem." Jisung replied as poked out his tongue.

Jisung snuggled closer to the elder. Being completely  indulged in his body warmth. Even though the two were parked at a look out near some beach, to jisung, being in Minhos arms felt like home.

Minho hummed soft tunes and tapped his fingers on jisungs shoulder to the beat of an unheard melody. He watched as the moon lit waves continued to decorate the sand with their salts as shells scattered into spontaneous patterns, his mind drifting off to random thoughts. The cool breeze sent chills to his skin, making him pull the younger closer before noticing that the boy he thought had drifted to sleep, was wide awake, the large moon reflecting in his big, chocolate eyes.

He caressed the youngers cheek and brushed his hair from his eyes. He cupped the youngers head in one hand and turned it to make their eyes meet.
For maybe the millionth time in the past 24 hours, Minho placed a soft kiss on the youngers lips, biting jisungs lips softly as they pulled away, their eyes connected as their foreheads rested on eachother.

"Whatcha thinking about Ji?" Minho asked as he continued to stroke the youngers cheek with his thumb.

Jisung stayed silent for a minute before calmly breathing out and catching Minho completely off guard and almost causing him to choke on his own saliva with the words;

"How badly I want to be in you."

A/N 💕

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

(Not proof read hehe)