00

❮ sypnosis ❯

AU

an au where Katsuki Bakugou failed Yuuei's entrance exam and ended up entering the second top school for heroes, the Shiketsu High instead of Yuuei, while you got into recommendations for Yuuei because of your family's great connection.

You had nothing in mind but to become the greatest hero but things changed when you stumble upon an annoying, foul mouthed delinquent and things began to become complicated.

You who is always diligent enough to keep your goals on the track will meet Katsuki Bakugou, the witty and prideful delinquent who loves to mess around. Events will turn and you both got yourselves up into the biggest rivalry between each other.

❦ ❯

parts of the story that has any resemblance to people, dead or alive, are purely coincidental. All mentions of events, places, time are products of the author's imagination.

-

no parts of this story may be produced, distributed, or transmitted in any forms or any means without prior permission to the author. plagiarism is a crime.

❮ ❦ ❯

date started : 06 - 15 - 19
date ended : ongoing

❮ ❦ ❯

WARNING

this story contains :

⟳ strong languages, such as cursing and cussing

⟳ lowercase intended

⟳ there will be mature scenes in the future (?) idk yet but oh well~

⟳im an amateur writer so dont expect smth great about me fufu

side note :

I'll try to update every now and then, since summer vacation is over and classes are starting soon. *cries*

all rights reserved