𝟺

ᴘᴀʀᴛ 4
+
I woke up in what looked like one of the rooms on the boat, but it wasn't my room.I looked around and I didn't recognize any of the belongings in the room.It was a little dark since there was only one lamp lit up.I saw someone on the veranda.I studied their shadow and it was Keith!I remembered that I passed out at the bar.I tried to open the door, but it was locked from the outside, how in the world?

I looked around for the nearest phone and tried to think of a number that I could call.I found a random iPhone on the bed nearest to the veranda & fortunately it didn't need a code to be accessed.I slowly reached to grab it and sat on the ground to think of a number to call.The only one that I could remember at that time was - his number.I called him and prayed that he would answer.

"Hello?"Thank god, oh, my goodness.
"Brent, its Y/N.I've been kidnapped!!"I whispered loud enough for him to hear.
"Why did you call me?"I facepalmed myself.This bitch...
"Your number was the only one I could think of.Please just come and save me in room -"I stopped to look at the room phone to see the room number.I was no where near my room.
"897-"I stopped again because I heard Keith coming in.

I dropped the phone and pushed it under the bed.I acted as if I was passed out on the ground.

"Algee, she's on the ground, man.Help me get her back onto the bed."I heard someone else come into the room and grab me.

I flopped onto the bed and played sleep.Algee or whatever his name is left and so did Keith.I opened my eyes and got up slowly.I saw that the other guy left the main door cracked.Bingo.I was almost to the door until I heard Keith in the bathroom.I turned around and almost got back to the bed until I was yanked back by my hair.

"What the fuck you doing walking around this bitch?"Keith pushed me onto the ground.
"Why are you doing this to me?"I questioned him as I felt blood running out of my nose.
"I do this to naive girls like you."I rubbed my nose and tried to get up only to get punched in my face.

Flashbacks from when I was with Brent popped into my head.Tears started to fill my eyes.

"P-Please, K-Keit-"
"Don't say my name, bitch!"Keith grabbed me up and drug me outside to the veranda.He picked me up and almost dangled me over the railing.
"Oh, my god, please, Keith!!I'm begging you!!"I screamed.
"Its too late for that n-."He stopped mid - sentence as he fell to the ground.

I looked up to see Brent standing there with a knife in his hand.He had blood all over his clothes.My breathing became heavy as shock took over my body.I tried to say something, but I couldn't.I saw my vision fading into black and next thing I knew, I was past out again.

~

I opened my eyes and sat up on my bed.I looked around and I was back in my room.I looked over at Brent's bed and he was covered in dry blood.I scooted back in my bed as fear took over my body.He looked over at me and got up and slowly made his way over to my bed.

"Are you okay?"I stared at him and nodded.
"Are you okay?"He lightly laughed and then replied.
"I am perfectly fine.I let that nigga and his phony ass friends have it once I brought you here."
"How did you find me?"I continued to interrogate him.
"You gave me the first three numbers to the room and that was all I needed.Oh, and you never hung up, either."
"Why did you save me?You seemed like you didn't even want to be bothered with me on the phone."He looked remorseful.
"I felt like I owed it to you.I never got to formally apologize for my actions in the past.I'm very sorry for what I did to you, you didn't deserve that at all.And, tonight never needed to happen, I'm sorry that you had to go through that traumatic experience."All I could do was cry in my hands.

Brent wrapped his arms around me, but I didn't mind.

"It's okay, its okay."I looked up at him and rubbed my face.
"I've ruined everyone's vacation."I felt ashamed.
"No, the love birds don't know and I think its best that they don't.This is something that should stay between us and the staff of the boat."I fully agreed,
"Thank you.....for what you did for me tonight."He smiled at me and replied.
"No problem."He patted my thigh and got up to go into the bathroom.

Tonight was traumatizing, but I may have just reignited an old friendship.
+