𝟹

ᴘᴀʀᴛ 3

He noticed that I was looking at him and I quickly looked away.I turned around and headed towards the ladder to get out of the pool since it was nearing the time for dinner.I was in the middle of rushing until I felt a tap on my shoulder.I jumped a little and turned to see the guy that caught my interest earlier.

I jumped a little and turned to see the guy that caught my interest earlier

He was even finer up close.

"Hi, my name is Keith and you are?"He had his hand out for me to shake so I took that opportunity and did it.
"I'm Y/N."He smirked when I said my name.
"What a pretty name for a pretty girl."I could feel my cheeks heating up.
"Th-Thank you so much."I was so awkward, I hated it.
"There's no need to be shy, I don't bite."He was very charming.

I ended up sitting at the pool for an extra 45 minutes talking to Keith.He was from LA as well and he was an actor.He's into the same things that I am and he was very wise.We actually stay on the same hall so he walked me back to my room.

"Thank you, Keith."I smiled at him.
"No problem, where are you having your first dinner at?"I looked down at my room key and told him the name.
"The Pal Campo."
"Okay, I'm gonna be there with my family as well.I'll see you then.Bye, Y/N."He winked at me and continued down the hallway.

I walked into my room happily until I remembered who I was stuck with.He looked up at me and back down at his phone.He was already dressed for the dinner.I rolled my eyes and proceeded to my side of the room to get my things out of my bag to go shower.

I finished and walked out of the restroom.I felt a pair of eyes watching my every move.I got sick of it and snapped.

"Do you need something?The fuck are you staring at me for?"
"I wasn't even looking at your ass, chill out, damn."I rolled my eyes at him and went back to the bathroom to put my finishing touches on.

I went back over to the bed and grabbed my phone and my purse and left.I was halfway down the hall until I heard someone call my name.

"Y/N, hey.You looks absolutely gorgeous, damn."Keith ran up to me and spun me around.
"Awe, thanks.You look great, too."We both had on black and white and it corresponded perfectly with each of our outfits.
"Let me walk you up to the top deck."Keith held his hand out for me to take into mine.
"Okay."

We went to the bar near the place that we would be having dinner at.

"So, have you ever been in a relationship?"Keith asked as he sipped his Hennessy.
"Only one."I answered short, but right to the point.
"How was it?"
"It was okay in the beginning, but towards the end, it was pure hell.I'm glad I'm out of that toxic ass relationship."I took a sip of my Ciroc, "How about you, have you ever been in a relationship?"Keith seemed bit hesitant to answer.
"Yeah, it wasn't the best relationship, but I learned from it.People either come into your life as a lesson or a blessing."I listened to him closely.
"You're right.My ex was a lesson learned."I laughed and took a sip from my cup.
"Mine was, too, she wasn't shit.She cheated on me with her best friend!!"Keith expressed.
"What kind of shit is that?!"
"Exactly!"We both started to laugh.
"I have to use the ladies room, I'll be right back."I smiled at Keith and walked away.

He was such a cool guy and I haven't had a lot of male interaction in a very long time.I decided to tell Tony where I was.

Y/N🦋 - Hey, I'm with this guy that I met at the pool, he is super charming and good looking.

T❤️ - Awe, look at you.What's his name?

Y/N🦋 - Keith, I love his personality.We're at the bar right now.I'm gonna meet you guys at dinner.

T❤️ - I'm so happy for you.But, here's Brent's # even tho you may not need it, you still need to have it. (310)555-5555

Y/N🦋 - I don't need that nigga's # lol

T❤️ - When will you guys just grow tf up?!🤦🏾‍♀️

Read at 8:47 PM

I turned my phone off and walked back out to the bar.

"Hey, beautiful."Keith flashed me a beautiful smile which allowed me to see his grill.He was so beautiful.
"Hey, sorry I took so long, my friend called me."I said as I drank the rest of my Ciroc.I put the cup down and instantly started to feel woozy.
"K-Keith, I don't feel so good."I said that and fell back into someone's arms.