𝟷𝟾

ᴘᴀʀᴛ 18
~

I woke up in Brent's bed.I sat up and looked around.A smile crept onto my face as I got out of bed.I went into the bathroom and did my hygiene and took a shower.I definitely needed it to soothe the soreness on my body.I finished and went into his closet and slid on his clothes and an extra pair of underwear that he kept for me at his house.I finished and headed downstairs to hear a female voice.

"Brent, you have to believe me!!Your ex did this to me.How can I prove it to you?!"My blood instantly started boiling.
"I'm done talking about it, Raven.She doesn't even know you, how the fuck could she hurt you?!"He snapped back.
"I-I....um, she just did, okay?Please, you have to believe me, Brent."She cried.
"Just - get out."He said.

I heard wheels and went downstairs to see both of them in the kitchen.

"Hey, baby."Brent said.
"Baby?!The fuck you calling her baby for?We're getting married!!"Raven yelled.
"Not anymore."He held his hand out for me to take.
"Now - get out of my house."I said as I kissed his cheek.
"I....hate you."Those were her last words before she exited the house.

We both laughed and shared a kiss.

"How did you sleep?"He held my waist.
"I slept pretty okay."I smiled up at him.
"You look good as hell in my clothes."He laughed.
"Thanks, this is all that I could find."I walked away from him and went into the fridge.

I poured myself up some orange juice and chugged it down.

"I was thinking maybe we could go out and do something today."He said.
"Uh, yeah, sure.What did you have in mind?"I asked as I finished my drink.
"Um, maybe a romantic dinner somewhere, what you think?"He said.
"I'm down.Let me go home and change, though."I smiled up at him.
"Aight."He said before we exited his house.

He took me home and I changed into something more my style.

I finished looking at myself in the mirror and gathered my things to leave

As I was going down the stairs, my stomach began to curdle.I stopped and went back up the stairs.I went into the bathroom and took out my medication.I was about to take it, but then I hurled into the toilet.I sat on the ground due to me feeling lightheaded.His orange juice was the only thing that I drank today, maybe it was old.

I got up and brushed my teeth again.I took some pain medication and left my house.

I met Brent at this very fancy restaurant.It was super elegant and everything that I imagined and more.

"Hey, baby.You look absolutely amazing."He said as I approached his car.
"So do you, baby."I kissed him and we went inside.

We approached the bellman podium & Brent told them about our reservations.The man found his name and escorted us to a table.As we were walking to our table, I felt that same sensation in my stomach.

"I have to use the ladies room, I'll be right back."I said to Brent.
"Okay, baby."

I let him go and walked into the bathroom.I ran into a stall and threw up everything that I ate in the past few days.I rummaged through my mind to figure out why I keep throwing up like this.I couldn't think of anything.I finished and freshened up.

"Hey, baby.You good?"Brent asked me as I approached the table again.
"Yeah, I'm fine.I just needed to fix my hair and makeup."I lied.
"You're perfect just the way that you are."He kissed my cheek causing me to blush.

The night went just fine and I didn't have anymore throw up episodes.

"Looks like our night has came to an end."Brent said as we exited his house.
"Yes, it has, unfortunately.I had the time of my life, though."He grabbed my hand.
"So did I.I'm so glad that we're back on good terms, it means the world to me."
"Same here, I missed you."I smiled up at him.
"I missed you more."He kissed me passionately.
"Let me get going, I may have company tonight."I played with his emotions.
"Don't make me come over there."
"What you gonna do?"I laughed.
"Kill that nigga."I rolled my eyes.
"Whatever, I really have to go, so bye.I kissed him once more and left his house.

I went home and relaxed for the rest of the night.

I felt that same sensation in my stomach and ran to the bathroom.I let everything go and sat up again.I have to go to the doctors to see what the hell is wrong with me.

~

THE NEXT MORNING

I walked into the OBGYN and sat down along with the other women.They were mostly all pregnant.I don't think I'm pregnant, but my Nexplanon may have expired or something.

"Miss Y/N!!"Someone came out and yelled my name.

I got up nervously and walked to the back.I looked into the rooms and there were women in each of them.I entered mine and sat on the bed.I was so anxious right now.I just wanted this to be over already.

"Hello, Ms.Y/LN, how are you today?"My doctor came into the room.
"I'm fine, how are you?"I spoke with a shaky voice.
"I'm well.So, what seems to be the problem?"
"Um, I've been throwing up since yesterday and I have no idea what could possibly be wrong with me.I may have drank some old orange juice or my Nexplanon may be expired, but I don't know.Please give me some answers."She laughed at my nervousness.
"Sweetie, please relax.You're okay.One of your speculations was right and it wasn't the orange juice part.Your Nexplanon was due for a change in 3 days, but it expired earlier than we anticipated."She said as she scanned her charts.
"So - what does that mean?"I asked.
"You're pregnant, Ms.Y/LN."My heart dropped.

I'm pregnant?!

~