𝟷𝟻

ᴘᴀʀᴛ 15
~

I took a mental health break from everyone, including Tony.That stunt she pulled was not cool at all.I haven't been thinking about Brent that much lately so that's good.

I went into my kitchen and prepared myself a house salad.I was almost done until I heard my front gate buzzer go off.I looked at the cameras on my phone and saw Jordan at the gate.I smiled to myself and pressed the button to let him in.

Him & I have been spending a lot of time together.He has this aura to him that I love so much.He's not like any other guy that I've met before.

I watched him pull into my driveway.I smiled as I saw him get out and approach me.

"Hey, beautiful!!"He picked me up as I latched onto him.
"Hey, love!!"I smiled as he shut the door and put me down.
"What have you been up to?"He sat his things down on the table and followed me into the kitchen.
"I was just preparing myself a little lunch.What you been up to all day?"I asked as I went back to making my food.
"I just came from work, it was such a long day."He said as he stretched.
"Awe, you can take a nap if you'd like."I laughed to myself.
"Only if you take it with me."I looked up at him and smiled.
"After I'm done with my food."He smiled in satisfaction.

I finished and we headed up to my room to lay down.He removed his shirt and revealed his chiseled body.I've only seen it in pictures so this was new to me.

"Y/N??"He waved his hand in my face.
"Oh, sorry.I was lost in thought.Come on."I climbed under my covers and got comfortable.

Jordan climbed in in front of me and looked down at me.

"What?"I laughed.
"You're just so beautiful."I rolled my eyes at his cheesy compliment.
"Thank you.You're beautiful, too."We both laughed.

We died down and just stared at each other.I studied his beautiful hazel eyes as he looked into mine.He reached his hand onto my face and caressed my cheek.I scooted closer to him.I could feel his breath on my lips.He slowly leaned down and kissed my lips.He climbed on top of me as he deepened the kiss.I pulled him closer to me.He began to kiss down my jawline all the way down to my collar bone.

As much as I hated to admit it, I couldn't get the thought of Brent out of my head as Jordan loved on me.I fought the tears that wanted to come out.

"We'll do it another time, I'm super tired."Jordan said as he leaned up.Thank God.
"Okay."I laughed as he laid back down beside me.

As soon as I heard him snoring, I got up and went down stairs.I went into the guest room in my basement and broke down.

I was so mad at the fact that I couldn't fight my feelings.I HATED the fact that he is actually marrying that bitch.I didn't want him, but I didn't want her to have him.

The tears stopped as I heard someone trying to enter my house from my basement door.I scrunched my face up and went into my trunk that I stored my weapons into.I filled up my micro SMG and cracked the door.I saw 2 female silhouettes in the shadow.I thought about who would want to break into my house & then it hit me - Brent's bitch.But, who could the other person be?

~