𝟸𝟷

ᴘᴀʀᴛ 21
*

"Is this real?"
"Yes, Brent, its real."I laughed.
"It can't be."He doubted me.

I stood up and lifted up my hoodie.My bumped showed fully.

"Now do you believe me?"I laughed.
"OH, MY GOD!!I'M A DAD!!This is huge!!"He said as he got up and jumped around.

He came up to me and kissed me a million times.

I was so happy that he was happy, I felt a whole weight lifted off of my shoulders.We spent the rest of the day relaxing and talking about the pregnancy and everything.

Today was perfect.

~

I woke up to Brent by my side.I smiled and caress his face.I smiled to myself and got out of bed.

I did my hygiene and went downstairs.I turned the TV on to see a death in Compton.I wasn't surprised, but I did start to feel somewhat guilty for what I did.I took 4 lives and Brent had no idea.I turned the TV off and went into the kitchen and had some juice to ease my mind.I couldn't drink or smoke now and it has been eating me alive.

I grabbed my keys and left my house to go to the nearest beach to my house.I needed space to think and just breathe.

I was finally alone with my thoughts, no distractions from my life

I was finally alone with my thoughts, no distractions from my life.I left my phone at home so I could truly be at peace.I know that Brent was going to be panicking, but he'll be okay.

I looked around at the many families around me and smiled.There were little kids playing with one another and the parents were watching them, happily.I couldn't wait to hold my bundle of joy.

I looked out onto the water and thought about how much my life has changed in the past year.I've lost my best friend and her boyfriend, I ruined Brent's engagement, I'm a mother to be now, I'm a....murderer.I didn't want to think about it, but it always made its way back into my mind.Tears streamed down my eyes as I thought about telling Brent.I know he would fucking hate me if I told him that I killed his best friends & his ex.

I contemplated on what I should do and left the beach.I drove home in silence as my mind raced through my many thoughts.My palms were sweating and my heart felt like it was beating faster and faster.I finally made it home and did breathing exercises.

"Baby, why would you leave your phone here?I was worried sick about you!!"Brent yelled as I entered my house.
"I just needed some time myself, Brent.I'm fine."I replied.
"You can't be doing things like this, though.You have another human inside of you."He said.
"I know...I know.Can we talk?"I asked him.
"Sure."

We sat at the dinner table on opposite ends.I looked up at him and took a deep breath.

"Okay, you don't have to say anything when I tell you this."I started off.
"Alright, go ahead."He folded his hands.
"I know who killed Tony, Trevor and your ex."
"Wait, what?!How do you know, how long have you known?"He instantly interrogated me.
"I...I'm pretty close to the person."
"Do I know them?"
"Yeah....very well, actually."He thought about it for a minute and didn't come up with anything.
"Just say who it is, baby.I can't figure it out."He said.
"It was....um....me."I couldn't look up at him.
"Wait....what?"
"It was all out of self defense, they all broke into my house & I had no choice.I can show you the footage and everything!!"I exclaimed.

I looked at him and he was angry.Tears began to well up in my eyes, I was afraid this was going to happen.

"Say something."I cried.
"I'm gonna go, I'll hit you up whenever."He got up and approached the front door.
"Wait, Brent.I have proof that I can show you, you have to see it to believe me!!"I grabbed his arm.

He yanked it out of my grip and exited my house.I fell to the ground and began to cry.I knew that he would react like this, but I didn't think he would just up and leave like that...

*