𝟷𝟹

ᴘᴀʀᴛ 13
*

Its been two weeks since we've gotten off of the boat.Brent has asked Tony to see me, but I've been rejecting his offers.I was disappointed in him because he lied to me about his whole engagement.I thought he loved me.I didn't want anything to do with him.

I finished my morning workout and went to do my hygiene.I finished & got dressed in :

I wanted to dress more comfortably since I've been back home

I wanted to dress more comfortably since I've been back home.I smiled at my self once more and exited my house.

I drove down the road and made it to Whole Foods.I put my black Beats on and exited my Jeep.I walked inside and grabbed a buggy and began my journey around the store.

I tried to reach for a can of tomato paste on the top shelf and couldn't reach it.I jumped up and still couldn't reach it.Suddenly, someone grabbed it for me.

"Thank you, I was having such a hard ti- "I turned around to see a guy.

"You're welcome."He spoke with an English accent.

I turned around and put the bottle in my buggy and tried to walk away.My vest got caught onto the shelf causing me to stop in my tracks.

The guy unhooked me from the shelf and laughed.

"Today just isn't your day, is it?"I loved his voice.
"No, not really."I laughed along with him.
"My name is Jordan, what's yours?"He held his hand out for me to shake.
"I'm Y/N, its nice to meet you."I shook his hand and he began to walk with me throughout the store.

~

"Thank you for accompanying me in my shopping spree."I laughed to myself.
"You're welcome, I actually enjoyed your company."I smiled up at him.
"Same here."
"Let me give you my number, maybe we could hang out sometime."My cheeks began to heat up.
"Okay."We exchanged numbers.
"Alright, be expecting a call from me."He said as he began to walk away.
"Okay, bye, Jordan."I blushed as I waved at him.

He waved back and walked to his car.I smiled to myself and climbed into my car.

I drove home in awe as I thought about Jordan.He was absolutely perfect.

I arrived at my front gate to see -

"What the fuck are you doing here?!"I parked my car and yelled at Brent as he threw the last of his blunt onto the ground.
"I came here to see you, baby."He approached me causing me to back up.
"You need to leave."
"Why?You got a nigga coming over or something?"I scrunched my face up.
"It doesn't matter to you.Shouldn't you be worried about your bitch back at your house?"I backed up into my car.
"She doesn't matter right now.All I'm worried about is you."He came up to me and tried to kiss me.

I pushed him away from me.

"Go home, Brent.I have shit to do."I said as I climbed into my truck.
"I'll be back, trust me."He laughed before he climbed into his car and sped off.

Ugh, I was so tired of him - but, now, my attention has shifted to Jordan...

*