𝟸𝟺

ᴘᴀʀᴛ 24
+

"Breathe, Y/N, breathe!!"Jordan yelled as he drove me to the hospital.
"I'm TRYING!!"I yelled.

We finally arrived and Jordan ran inside to get some nurses and a wheelchair for me.The nurses helped me into the chair and rolled me inside.

"I'm right by your side, Y/N!!"Jordan yelled as they rolled me down the hallways.

One of the nurses handed him a nurses outfit as he ran along with them.I was brought into a room and transported onto a hospital bed.I began to cry and sweat from all of the stress that my body was going through.

The nurses cut my clothes off and replaced it with a hospital gown.

As I was laying there, Jordan came in with someone behind him.They had on a black hoodie and I couldn't see who it was.

"Jordan, who the hell is that?"I yelled causing the doctors & nurses to look his way.

The person removed their hoodie to reveal - Brent.

"I wasn't going to let him miss the birth of his child, Y/N."Jordan said.

I shrugged, laid back & did breathing exercises.I didn't have the energy to be mad or fight.I get someone grab my hand.I opened my eyes to see Brent by my side.I closed my eyes again to keep myself calm.

I heard the door open again and in came my mom.

"Honey, are you okay?How did you get here?!"She bombarded me with questions.
"Jordan brought me here, but I'm okay."I said as she caressed my forehead.
"Thank you, Jordan.I truly appreciate you."I wanted to laugh at her pettiness, but my baby was ready to come out!!

"Oh, shit, he's coming!!"I yelled.

I didn't want to cuss in front of my mom, but this was an emergency.

"Alright, you're dilated 10 centimeters, we can start!!"One of the nurses said.

I took a deep breath as they prepared for it.

"This is it."I heard Brent say.

I looked up at him and he was smiling so hard.I couldn't help but to smirk back.

"Yeah."Was all I could say.

"Alright, push!!"They nurse instructed me.

I pushed with all of my might.

"Just one more time, he's almost out!!"She said.

I pushed super hard and out came a crying baby.I took deep breaths as I cried.

"You did it, baby."Brent said before he kissed my forehead.

I was super out of it.I was so glad that he was finally out of me.

"Oh, my goodness, he is gorgeous!!"My mom said as she watched the nurses clean him off.

I smiled a little as I wiped my face.The doctors cleaned me up and replaced my hospital gown.I was so ready to take a shower.

"We're going to take him to get his shots and we'll be back.In the mean time, let the doctors know what his name is going to be."The main doctor said before he left with my baby boy and the rest of the doctors.

"How do you feel?"Jordan asked me.
"Lighter."They all began to laugh.
"That's good.I'm going to go and grab a soda in the cafe.Would you like to join me, Ms.Y/LN?"He said to my mother.
"Sure."She smiled at him.

My mother kissed my forehead and left with Jordan.I sat up and relaxed my body on the bed.It was just Brent & I now.

Here comes the drama...

+