𝟿

ᴘᴀʀᴛ 9
~
I woke up due to the sound of banging on my cabin door.I got up with one eye open and opened the door.Tony & Trevor stood there smiling at me as I gave them an empty stare.

"Hey, boo, you're still sleeping?"I groggily nodded.
"Well, its time for you to get up now.We're in Santa Barbara and the beach is calling my name!We'll be back to check on you in an hour."Tony smiled once more and they both walked away.

I shut the door and walked over to the side of my bed to get some clothes out of my luggage until I noticed something.Brent wasn't in his bed.I immediately woke up and looked around his bed and he wasn't there.I opened the curtains that led to the veranda and he wasn't out there.I figured that he left and went to do my hygiene and got dressed.I wore my favorite beach outfit that complimented my body wonderfully. :

I went to grab my phone off of the charger and put it in my bag

I went to grab my phone off of the charger and put it in my bag.I started to walk out until I heard the door open and there stood Brent.He was eyeing me up and down, vigorously.

"Damn, baby.Who you wearing this for?"I rolled my eyes at him as I remained silent until he moved.I examined his hands as he was holding bottles of Vodka and Hennessy.I rose a brow and shook my head lightly.
"So, you not talking to me?Aight, cool.I got you later.Let me go put this down so we can go meet up with Tony and Trevor downstairs."Brent brushed past me and went into the room as I exited.

I didn't want to be near him at the moment.I got down to the floor we exited the ship on and saw Tony and Trevor.

"Hey, babies."I hugged both of them as I gave them each a warm smile.
"You look beautiful, girl.You never fail to amaze me with your outfits."I smiled at her as she grabbed my hand.
"Thanks, boo."
"You're welcome."She shot me a smile.
"Y/N, where's Brent?"Trevor spoke up.
"I have no idea.I haven't seen him all morning."I shrugged as I lied.
"Let me call this nigga."Trevor pulled out his phone as Brent came running up to us.I rolled my eyes hoping that he wouldn't want to get off of the boat.
"Damn, nigga.What was you up there doing?"Trevor asked with a little frustration in his voice.
"I had to change, nigga.Come on so we can get off the boat and get to the beach."Brent danced in place causing me laugh a little.

He looked back at me and winked.I looked away as I blushed a little.I was trying to fight my feelings for this man, but boy, was he making it hard.

We had to ride a large bus to the beach since it wasn't walking distance.I sat alone in a seat that sat two people.I put my bag down on the open seat and looked over the railing at the beautiful state of California.I felt my bag being picked up and that caused me to snap my neck to the opposite side of me.

"Y/N, you're gonna have to talk to me eventually today."I tried to snatch my bag from Brent's grip but he moved it just in time.I grunted and looked back out to the scenery.
"Come on, baby.I wanna talk to you, don't do this to me.You know that I used to hate when you did this."I smiled a little as I remembered.