𝟷𝟷

ᴘᴀʀᴛ 11
~

"Whew, that food was so good."I said as we walked back to our rooms.
"I know, I'm stuffed."Trevor agreed.
"Well, if you guys aren't too full, there's a farewell party on the first floor tonight.You guys wanna go?"Tony asked.
"Yes, I would love to!!Let me go and change and I'll meet you guys there."I quickly said bye and sped walked away from them, leaving Brent with them.

I made it to my room and turned the 'do not disturb' lock.I pressed my back up against it and took a deep breath.I turned around and looked through the peep hole.I saw Brent sticking his card in the slot.It registered, but the door didn't budge.I danced in place and got dressed as he struggled with the door.I wore:

I smiled at myself in the mirror and finally went to open the door

I smiled at myself in the mirror and finally went to open the door.Brent stood there with dark eyes.I tried to push past him, but he grabbed my arm and pulled me back inside.

"Brent, let me go!!Tony & Trev- " He smashed his lips onto mine.
"Get on the bed."He was angry.
"But, I have t-"
"If I have to repeat myself, its not gonna be good for you."I looked down at my high heels in my hand.

I grabbed a Sprite can and threw at him and made a run for it.I exited the room & ran to the elevator.He came to the glass door and looked at me.I stuck my tongue out at him and laughed.I made it to the first floor and walked around to see if I could find Tony & Trevor, but I was out of luck.I took my phone out and went to an empty showroom to call one of them.

I heard someone enter the empty showroom behind me and quickly hid.It was Brent.My heart dropped as I hid behind some of the chairs.

"There you are."I heard him say.

I fell back onto the ground & began to scoot away.I was afraid of what he had planned for me.

He pulled me close to him by my ankle and placed a passionate kiss on my lips.He pinned both of my hands down and began to explore my body.I tried to fight him, but he distracted me by biting my neck, softly.I moaned on accident causing him to smile against my skin.

"You like how this feels, baby?"He had lust in his eyes.
"N-No."
"Don't lie to me."He began to kiss down my jawline,"You know I hate liars."

He pulled my dress up to reveal my matching burgundy underwear.He smiled and slowly began to remove my underwear.He buried his face in between my legs and I instantly covered my mouth.I felt his tongue going up and down and in and out of me.I was in heaven.He sure knew how to please me then and he still knows how to do it now.He looked up at me as I looked down at him.

"Tell me how it feels, baby."Brent begged.
"It feels so fucking good."I moaned out finally.
"That's right."He smiled up at me.

I was close to my climax so I began to push him away.He gripped my legs and I wouldn't go anywhere.

"B-Baby, please..."I moaned out,"Fuck, I'm gonna -"I screamed in pleasure.

He sat up and smiled down at me.I took a deep breath and got up and pulled my underwear up.I took my brush out and fixed my hair.

"Why did you do that?!This is not the time or place for that."I turned towards him.
"You wasn't telling me to stop, so I kept going.And, besides, that's not all I'm gonna do to you today."He kissed me and left the showroom.

I was definitely in for it now...

~