𝟸𝟼

ᴘᴀʀᴛ 26
=
3 WEEKS LATER

"Come on, Chris.You have to eat your food."I said as I tried to put the bottle in his mouth.

He finally accepted it and began to eat.

I was let out of the hospital two weeks ago.I've been a homebody since I was taking care of Christopher.My mom offered to help, but she should rest.Brent has been coming over every single day.He has really changed for the best.Jordan has been going been out of town for his fashion shows, so I haven't really been able to talk to him, I missed him, though.

My phone began to ring beside me.I looked at it to see Brent calling.

"Hey, baby."I answered.
"What's up, beautiful?How's my little man?"He said as he smiled at the screen.
"He's just fine, he's just been refusing to eat.What have you been up to?"I laughed.
"Just been at the studio.I totally forgot to tell you, I'm taking you out today."He cheesed.
"Brent, there's no way I can leave.Who will watch Chris?"
"I got my mom to do it, she hasn't met her grandson yet."I took a deep breath.
"Okay, what time do you think you'll be here?"
"In about an hour."
"Okay, I'll see you then."I smiled at him.
"Alright, bye, baby!!"He smiled at me.
"Bye, my love!!"He hung up and I looked at Chris.

I really did need to get some fresh air since I've been cooped up in this house.Chris finally fell asleep so I brought him upstairs and laid him in his crib.I caressed his face and went to get ready for my date with Brent.

I decided to wear :

Someone rang my doorbell and I went downstairs to see who it was

Someone rang my doorbell and I went downstairs to see who it was.I opened it to see Brent's mom.

"Hey, baby!!"She said as she hugged me.
"Hello, Mrs. Wood, how are you?"
"I'm doing wonderful.You look absolutely amazing, right after your pregnancy!!"She said as she stepped back and examined me.
"Thank you, I try."I said.
"Where is my little bundle of joy?"
"Oh, he's upstairs, asleep in his crib.Come on in."I said as I moved to the side and let her in.

I briefed her on what to do and showed where all of his stuff was.She was madly in love with him, she wouldn't even let him go.

Brent finally arrived and I left the house.

"Hey, baby.Look at you, looking all sexy."I laughed as he complimented me.
"Thank you, baby."I leaned over and kissed him.
"No problem."He caressed my chin as I sat back down in my seat.
"Where are we even about to go?"I questioned him.
"You'll see."

I shook my head and sat back in my seat.He turned the radio and I heard his voice on a instrumental.

I know I've been away
I'm just tryna get my paper straight, girl
Don't give my shit away
I'm just tryna get my paper straight, girl
I know I've been away (mmh)
I'm just tryna get my paper straight, girl (yeah)
Don't give my shit away
I'm just tryna get my paper straight, girl

They just wanna fuck with you
'Cause they know I fuck with you
If I put my trust in you
What would you do?
Would you just step out? (Step out)
Would you thug it out? (Thug it out)
Would you be here to the end?
I just wanna know it's you, my friend
I just wanna know if you pretending

I nodded to the music and actually liked it.He is super talented and I love anything that he puts out.He's going on tour in a few moths and I couldn't be happier for him.

We arrived at a lookout point that was looking over everything.

"Brent....this is beautiful."I said as I got out.
"I know, I come here to think sometimes.I wanted to show you this."I smiled at him as we went to sit on this giant rock.
"This is amazing."I smiled as I looked at the view.
"Yeah...but, thank you."I looked over him.
"For what?"
"You give me life.You have birth to my son, you take me back after all of the bullshit that I put you through, you complete me.I couldn't see myself with anyone else, but you."He said.
"Awe, you're so sweet."I kissed him a few times.

Suddenly, his phone began to ring.He looked down at it and got down from the rock.

"Who is it, baby?"I asked him.
"One of my friends, give me, like, 5 minutes."He walked to his car and got inside.

I sat on the rock alone & waited for him to come back out.I looked back at him and he looked stressed out.I shook my head and observed the view.He finally got back out and came to sit by my side again.

"Who was it?"I asked.
"You can't be mad."I looked him with a confused expression.

Here we fucking go....

=