𝟷𝟸

ᴘᴀʀᴛ 12
+

"Whew, that party was amazing!!"Tony yelled as we went back to our rooms.
"Yeah, I know.I drank a little too much, I'm gonna knock out when I get back to my room."I laughed.
"Alright, ladies.Keep moving, keep moving."Trevor laughed & assisted us to our rooms.

He slid my card into the slot and helped me to my bed as Brent sat on his bed, typing something on his laptop.

"Take care of her, bro."I heard Trevor say before he left the room.

I began to laugh out of nowhere and sat up.

"You alright?"Brent laughed as he looked over at me.
"Yeah, I just drank a little too much."I felt myself grow a little horny as I looked over at him.

I got up and went to sit on Brent's bed.I looked at him seductively as he continued to work on his computer.

"Brent?"I finally spoke up.
"Yeah, baby?"He replied.
"Can I have a kiss?"I laughed sluggishly.

He looked up at me and gently grabbed my face.He kissed me deeply.I slowly began to climb onto his lap and pushed his computer to the side.He began to feel up on me and then pulled away from the kiss.

"You're drunk, baby."He looked me deep in the eyes.
"No, I'm not.I'm just a little tipsy."I hiccuped.
"We will have as much sex as you want when you're sober."He kissed my cheek and then my neck.

He picked me up and placed me onto my bed.I was super bummed because for one, I was in heat and two, I saw something on his laptop that I wasn't expecting to see.

I got up and went into my bag to get my night clothes.I went into the bathroom and changed.I came back out and went out, onto the veranda.I sat in the chair and hugged my knees as tears streamed down my cheeks.Being a little drunk always made me super emotional, anyways.

The door slid open and closed.I closed my eyes as the wind blew through my hair.

"You okay?"I heard his voice boom through my ears.
"I'm fine."I sniffled.
"Y/N.Look at me."I rejected his command.

I heard him get up and kneel down in front of me.I slowly opened my eyes to look down at him.

"Baby, why are you crying?"
"I'm just - tired."I lied.
"I know you too well.You're lying.Come on, tell me what's wrong."He rubbed my thighs.

I moved his hands and stood up.

"We should get some sleep, we're getting off of the boat in a few hours."I walked past him and went back inside.

I went to lay in my bed and faced the wall.Tears streamed down the side of my face.I felt my bed go down behind me.An arm snakes its way around my waist.

"Go sleep in your bed, Brent."
"Goodnight, Y/N."I rolled my eyes and went to bed.

I did not feel like arguing.

~

THE NEXT MORNING

"Does everyone have their things?"Tony yelled as he exited the terminal.
"Yeah, let's get out of here."I followed close behind her.

We made it back to the parking deck and loaded up the truck.

"I'll see you at home, baby."Trevor and Tony hugged and kissed as I loaded up the truck.

I haven't really said much to Brent since last night.I didn't have much to say.I climbed into the passenger seat and waited for Tony.

"When will I see you again?"Brent came up to my side and asked.
"No time soon.You have your fiancé to worry about."He scrunched his face up.
"What?I told you I wasn't going to go through with it."
"Actions speak louder than words, Brent.I saw what you were doing on your laptop last night.Coral is such a great color for your reception."I pushed him back and closed the door.

I locked the door and waited for Tony to get in.

"Alright, here we go!!"She smiled at me as we pulled off.

I looked out of the window and thought about the trip.It was amazing, but why did apart of me still want Brent?

+