𝟸𝟸

ᴘᴀʀᴛ 22
-

"So, do you like fuchsia or pastel blue?"My mother asked me.
"Um, I'll go with blue."I smiled up at her.

She was here at my house, helping me plan a baby shower.She was happy about my pregnancy, she just wasn't happy with who the father was.Ever since Brent treated me horribly, she resented him and never forgave him for it.

Brent hasn't spoke to me in weeks now.I honestly don't blame him, but I had to get over it.I haven't chased after him or anything.I sent him an invitation to the baby shower, but all he did was read it.If he comes, cool, but if he doesn't, then so be it.

"This is going to be so beautiful.I'm finally going to have the grand baby that I've always wanted."I laughed as my mom rubbed my belly.
"Yeah, I just wish Brent would come around."I said as she smiled at me.
"Well, he'll come around, honey.Don't worry."She kissed my forehead and continued to pick out my baby shower decorations with the planner that we hired.

I was happy that my mom came in and did something to get my mind off of him.God only knows what he's out there doing.

~

2 WEEKS LATER

I danced around to Faith by The Weeknd in my bathroom as I got ready for my baby shower!!I am so excited to see how everything turned out.

Brent still hasn't spoke to me and honestly at this point, I've prepared myself to be a single parent and I'm okay with it.

I invited Jordan to my baby shower because he's been such a great friend to me for these past few weeks.He let's me vent to him, he came over and played Dance Central with me so I could stay small when my I had my baby and he's been there for me through it all.

I finished my makeup and went into my closet to put my dress on.

I smiled at myself in the mirror and grabbed my things to head to the venue

I chose a blue dress because I wanted to have a little boy running around, but if I get girl, I'll love her just as much.

I drove for about 30 minutes into town and saw cars lined up down the road and flooded into a parking lot.I parked in a spot that said 'Mommy - To - Be' on it.I smiled and exited the car.I walked in to see the most beautiful venue.

I loved the pink balloons and the blue lights

I loved the pink balloons and the blue lights.Everything was so elegant and exactly how I wanted it.

"Honey, hi!!You look absolutely beautiful!!"My mom ran up to me and hugged me.
"Thank you, mommy.You do, too!!"
"Thank you, baby.Come and sit over here."She lead me to a throne.

It was absolutely gorgeous.I sat down & watched as everyone enjoyed their time.

My mom grabbed the mic and prepared to announce the gender reveal.Before she could turn it on, Brent came walking through the doors.Everyone in my family showed him attention, except for my mother and I.

"Hi, Ms. Y/LN."He said as he approached us.
"Hello."She walked away from him causing me to smile.

He came up to my podium and didn't say a word.I got up to leave, but he grabbed my arm.I yanked my arm away and shot him a evil glare.

I felt around for my phone so I could record the gender reveal, but I left it in the car.I told my mom and went out to my car.As I was walking back in, I saw someone in Brent's Dodge Challenger.It was a female.I laughed to myself and went back inside of the venue.

"Mom, Brent brought some chick with him to my baby shower."I said into my mom's ear.
"He's such a loser.If you want, security can escort him out after the gender reveal."She replied back to me.

I nodded in agreement and we began the gender reveal.She handed me a knife and Brent grabbed a plate from my aunt.He came beside me behind the table and I put on an act to seem like I was happy.I honestly didn't want to be near him.

"3....2....1....CUT THE CAKE!!"Everyone screamed.

I cut the cake and pulled it up.The cake was blue!!Blue confetti shot out of side of the table and everyone erupted into celebration.I was so happy that I was going to have a little baby boy!!

"Oh, my goodness.I am so happy for you, Y/N."Jordan came up and hugged me.
"Thank you, I am so happy as well.I can't wait to hold him in my arms."I said, excitedly.
"I'm gonna be the best uncle in the world!!"He said happily.
"That means you're gonna babysit, too?"I laughed.
"Of course, anything for you!!"I smiled up at him.

Like I said, Jordan was the absolute best.

After Party by Don Toliver began to play and everyone came up to me and congratulated me.I saw the security escort Brent our of the party.He looked angry and confused, but I was happy that he was leaving.I began to dance and sing along with all of my family & friends.

Tonight was going to be a night to remember forever...

-