Baby Crocs by Angeline (rainingmeteors)

Title: Baby Crocs | Author: Angeline ( rainingmeteors ) | Universe: Babies / Toddlers | Story Rating : K+

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tick tock, tick tock...

Dong Shancai tossed and turned restlessly in her bed. She turned her head to look at the clock on her bedside table. 4 am. She still couldn't sleep. And it was all because of that stupid, smug, idiot of a boy. That PINEAPPLE HEAD, Daoming Si. Her blood boiled and her insides grew hot as she thought about him and all the grief that he had put her through, barely a month since school started.

Her first encounter with him, or rather with his footwear, was when he had stepped on her phone with his green crocodile-leather shoes, and he had been quite oblivious to the fact that he had completely destroyed it. F4, she snorted, as she cursed them under her breath, especially the pineapple head.. Those giddy girls had rallied around them, knocking her phone right out of her hand and into the pathway of that green shoe. That green loathsome shoe. Who the hell wears green shoes anyway?? She had looked on in dismay as the phone screen had cracked from corner to corner, and her heart sank knowing that she had used her hard-earned money working in the tea shop to pay for that phone.

Worse still, her desperate attempts at confronting him after he had ruined her phone had resulted in her being hauled off to the dean's office and being given a severe reprimand, thank goodness she had not been expelled! She had then waited for him in front of the bridge room, only to be humiliated when he had not even bothered to look in her direction, rudely pushing past her as he stomped off.

THEN he had grabbed her face on the school steps when the birthday cake that she had so painstakingly baked for her friend Lizhen had ended up giving him a cream facial, his eyes boring into hers with his signature glare. She hadn't even done that on purpose, it was purely an accident, but he had to behave like the moron that he was.

THEN he had ordered twenty boxes of her mother's takeout, making snide and sarcastic remarks about the food, when she had unwittingly been the one to deliver his order to him. She had retaliated in return saying that he didn't know how hard some people had to work for a living, and he was just a parasite of society! That angered him so much she ended up with a box of noodles being flung at her face by a raging Daoming Si.

THEN she had almost been molested by two thugs, which would not have happened if that stupid pineapple head had not ordered the takeout in the first place!

The final straw was finding a joker card in her locker. The audacity of Daoming Si challenging her?? When he had been the one acting like a total and complete jerk! She sat up straight in bed and looked at the clock again. 5 am. She knew exactly how she was going to accept this challenge. Game time.