déjà-vu by Linda (lindaisfangirling)

Title: déjà-vu | Author: Linda ( lindaisfangirling ) | Universe: Legal | Story Rating: M

- - - -

"THAT'S IT! She's a crazy psychotic bitch and she has gone too far! She mailed me a beheaded praying mantis for fuck's sake! I keep finding her sneaking around WHEREVER I go! She threatened my classmate just because I was speaking with the girl about a lesson! She punctured the tires on my car! And even as we speak, she's outside this building waiting! She's dangerous and she must stay the hell away from me! ALSO, since we're on the subject, ENOUGH ALREADY with this bullshit idea of introducing me to suitable girls, mother!"

Daoming Feng remained silent, scared for the first time over what she has done, after realizing how her introduction to her son of the of the He empire - He Yuanzi, also known as Xiaozi - has backfired.

Something isn't right with the girl's head and that would definitely ruin the Daoming's good genes.

I don't want my grandchildren to be mentally impaired!

What if science confirms that kids indeed inherit their intelligence from the mother? The He heiress definitely can't bring decent genetic material!

Xiaozi's obsession with Daoming Si was ignited the very afternoon they were introduced. She never let go of the idea of being with him, hence, the stalking began.

Ah Si's mother realized that she messed up - worse than that - she did it by rushing things without making her usual research before introducing the girl to her son.

Although, in her defense, she was just scared about the rumors that have started to circulate about her only male heir.

"I'm sorry, Ah Si. I really am. I thought this was the best way as you don't seem to like any girl, AT ALL. The shareholders have started to question if you're interested in the opposite sex and I ABSOLUTELY can't have that. You know, it will damage the company. And son, the fact you put so much effort into doing your hair every single day isn't helping! Also, you always spend time exclusively with those three male friends that I just thought this would help stop the rumors. I didn't know the girl was a basketcase!"

"What the hell, mother! SERIOUSLY?! WHAT THE HELL?! I'm being stalked by a girl just out from the cuckoo's nest because of my hair? ARE YOU FOR REAL?! And even if I was gay - which I AM NOT - it wouldn't be anyone else's business but MINE! ALSO... HUAZE LEI WOULD DEFINITELY BE A BETTER BRIDE THAN THAT CRAZY BITCH YOU INTRODUCED ME TO!"

Daoming Feng continued, "You're right Ah Si. I get it and I'm sorry. I'll go back to managing the company, and let you handle your life, including who you're going to date and eventually marry. And as far as He Yuanzi is concerned, I've talked to her parents. They admitted to not realizing just how sick in the head she may be. They've sincerely apologized BUT they can't restrain her so I assure you they're going to pay for this. I've called the Dong and partner law firm for help. They are the best. We've got an appointment with Danian himself tomorrow morning. We're going to sue."