Ride or Die by J (mystic_gal101)

Title: Ride or Die | Author: J ( mystic_gal101 ) | Universe: Spies| Story Rating : M

***

Author's Notes:

Hi my dears!

This is J, more known as mystic_gal 101 in Wattpad and Jclaire101 on Twitter.

I know I haven't really been updating Guns & Roses lately, but when Mai reached out to me for this project, I couldn't just say NO. Anyway, I am really honored to be a part of this project together with so much more wonderful and talented Diyue writers out there.

Shout out to all of you. You guys rock! This means so much to me since a year ago, I didn't even know I would start Buddy Language.

And to our lovely editor, Ruthie, you are the best! Thank you for all your suggestions. What a messy writer I am, but thank you for sticking through the story and helping me smooth every roughened edges of it.

I hope you guys enjoy this one shot of DiYue in an alternate universe. I was assigned the world of spies, which I'm really happy since I'm obsessed with MI and James Bond.

I wouldn't prolong this any longer, here is Ride or Die. I welcome you to the world of Black Ops Division. Where only the elite and the best can complete dangerous missions. Are you ready to follow Shancai and Ah Si's adventure?

As I always say, stan royal, stan classy. mystic_gal101 signing off...

***

As a kid, the trauma of my parents' murder in front of me shocked me to my core. The murderer? A drug syndicate. Wanting to fight back, I trained myself to become much stronger. I'd been involved in a lot of underground kickboxing matches. The government took notice and recognized my skills and drive that they recruited me at age sixteen. I've always tried my best to excel in every mission I've had since joining the Black Ops Division.

 I've always tried my best to excel in every mission I've had since joining the Black Ops Division