The Soul Knows by Anne (DreamscapeAndMindset)

Title: The Soul Knows | Author: Anne ( DreamscapeAndMindset ) | Universe: Future World | Story Rating : M

***

PROLOGUE

It's the year 4040. It would've been Daoming Si's 35th birthday, but it seems he is forever stuck at 25.

In the State of Sōu Suǒ, everyone who reaches his 25th birthday and hasn't found his soulmate, stays 25 years old. One's age starts to advance once he finds and marries his soulmate.

Ah Si was 10 years old when Dong Shancai was born. As children of high-ranking state ministers, they ran into each other at multiple official and family events.

When Shancai turned 18, she spent a lot of physical and astral time with Hua Ze Lei, a handsome genius at her virtual college prep school. As Shancai and Lei got closer to each other, their belief in their soulmate relationship became stronger and there's only one way to find out - when they both reach 25, they have to appear before the Líng Hún Master and pass the test to prove that they're soulmates. Inside the Regression Capsules, they'll have to find out if they were lovers in at least three past lives.

On the other hand, Ah Si had known since Shancai was born that she's his soulmate.

Because Only The Soul Knows.

CHAPTER 1 - THE WEDDING

I swoon as she walks down the Gemstones Walkway.

She is the most beautiful bride I've ever seen in all of my present and past lives. She is clad in the finest gold-embossed gown. On her head is a tiara studded with Zuàn Shí stones, which are now the most precious in the world, dethroning the diamond from the top of the list. On her forehead is a Neelam permanently embedded by the Zhànxīngjiā, a person who matches the gemstone with a future bride's character and soulmate. The tiara and Neelam are gifts from my father and mother's sides of the family, respectively.

We now stand before the Zhǔjiào who decodes the seal that has kept my biological age at 25 years old. From now on, Shancai and I will grow old together. Our souls will help perfect each other by rectifying the mistakes committed during our connected past lives.

After the ceremony, we will enter a Teleporting tunnel that will transport us to our new conjugal abode.

In the meantime, I will mentally transmit my memories into a virtual archive, where others can access my journey as a seeker, one who searches for his soulmate.