Chapter 17

Song is Love Me Like You Do because @London99Dreamer mentioned she liked this song while reading this book, and I couldn't agree more!

Lucy's POV:

My cheeks were red by the time Loki pulled away. I slowly open my eyes and Loki remains close to my face. Both of our breathing is irregular. He continues to look at my lips and I don't know what to think. He absolutely overwhelmed me with his kiss.

​Loki slightly shakes his head and I stare at him confused.

​"I can't control myself any longer."

​With that whispered statement, he kisses me again, this time much more aggressively. I'm taken aback by how much ferocity he kisses me with. His hands move from my jaw to the back of my head, gripping my hair. I try to keep up, moving my hands up from his shirt to his shoulders, and from there I wrap my arms around his neck.

​He pulls my hair to move my head to the side and I let out a small gasp. Loki breaks the kiss and moves to my neck, kissing my neck greedily. I breathe out as his lips press against my skin again, and I jump slightly as he bites my skin.

​"Loki," I whisper and one of his hands goes to my back, pressing me closer against him.

​"That's right. Say my name darling." Loki whispers against my neck and I feel weak at the knees. His rather passionate assault made me feel faint: never had a man treated me with such passion and tenderness.

​Loki moves his hand further down my back until he reaches my butt.

I take in a deep breath as he squeezes. He moved his hands to my thighs and pulls me up, making me gasp as he lifts me in the air. I wrap my legs around his waist to keep from falling, and he holds me close as he continues to kiss me.

His tongue meets mine and I swear I've never had anything like this happen to me before. No wonder he's called silver tongue. My tongue moves with his and I hear him softly groan against my lips. 

"You've no idea how long I've waited for this." He says hotly and I feel my heart hammer in my chest. 

One of his hands holds me up and the other slides against my body, moving from my stomach to my left chest and he squeezes. I can't help but let out a small whimper of enjoyment. I gripped Loki's hair with both hands and pulled a little and he curses. 

Our heated moments lasts a little bit longer before Loki sets me down and finally breaks the kiss. He has to step back a little and we stand breathlessly, looking at each other intensely. 

I had to sit down on the couch to collect myself. My head was spinning with how quickly it all happened. 

Loki slowly sat beside me, his hand reaching for mine and I let him intertwine our fingers. My face is burning up. I can't tell if it's because of my emotions or if it's just because of the kiss.

Both? Both. Both is good.

"Did I go too far?" Loki questions timidly, breaking the silence as I look over at him. He has a small look of fear in his eyes. I quickly smile and shake my head, reaching my free hand to reach out and put it against his face.

"Not at all. I..." I take in a deep breath and laugh. "I have just never felt that much passion or anything like that before." I explain, knowing how lame that sounded. But it was true. I've never experienced something like what just happened. I just had to process that it actually happened to me.

Loki smiles relieved, leaning against my hand. "So I am the first who's ever made you this way?" he murmurs and I nod my head.

"I've had a few partners before...but they never made it far enough. Even just now, you got further than any of them did. So yes, you are the first." I laugh.