Chapter 33: The Final Bang

The next day marked OWL exams for all the fifth years. The Fantastic Four were somewhat prepared for this date, but that wasn't the reason they all four were buzzing. Meg and the twins had planned a surprise to occur during the exams themselves. However, the exams didn't start till later in the day, so the Fantastic Four met up with Hagrid. "There's somethin I've been meanin to show ya four." They all headed deep into the Forbidden Forest; neither of them had any idea what they were going to be shown. Once they arrived at their destination, they were presented with at least ten Centaurs running from something. "I've never seen Centaurs act this aggressively. If the Ministry takes their territory much more, there will be a full uprising on their hands." Hermione asked the question all four of them were thinking, "Hagrid, what's going on?" "I'm sorry for being so mysterious, you four, I wouldn't bother you with it at all, but with Dumbledore gone, I may be hitting the sack any day now. I couldn't leave without telling someone about him." Not two seconds after Hagrid explained to Meg, Harry, Ron, and Hermione, a ginormous figure came walking towards them. This figure was at least sixteen feet tall. Hagrid called to it, "Grawpie! Down here, you big buffoon." Meg, Harry, Ron, and Hermione began to back away very slowly upon seeing this giant. "I brought you some company." After Hagrid said that, Grawp began to run towards the four, but was stopped quickly due to a rope tied to a tree. Hagrid continued, "I couldn't just leave him because...he's my brother, half brother really. He's completely harmless like I said, just high spirited as all." Within a few seconds, Grawp went straight for Hermione and picked her up. Ron wasn't having this, he charged at Grawp with a long stick and whacked his leg with it. Meanwhile, Harry was making a very strong effort to keep Grawp away from Meg. After a few seconds, Hermione stood her ground. "Grawp, put me down! Now!" Grawp obeyed her and Harry made the remark, "I think you have an admirer." Hagrid spoke again, "He gets his own food. It's company he'll be needin when I'm gone. You'll look after him, won't you? I'm the only family he's got."

As they made their way back to the castle, Meg made final plans with her friends about their final attempt to drive out Umbridge. "Okay, as soon as Hermione and I are done with our OWLs, I'll signal to all of you by starting the song. Once we get into the Great Hall,, sit in the same houses you did a couple months ago." Once they got back to the castle, they changed into their robes and headed for the Great Hall for their exams. Harry sat with the Slytherins towards the back, Meg sat with the Ravenclaws in the middle, Hermione sat with the Gryffindors in the middle as well, and Ron sat with the Hufflepuffs in the back. They had made it through their first three exams, but when it came to their last one, the time came to act. Meg and Hermione were the first to finish, of course, Harry and Ron weren't far behind them. Within a few minutes of all four of them finishing, Meg signaled to her friends by starting the best performance they would ever have.

*Song: Ways to Be Wicked from Descendants 2*

Meg quietly: We got all the ways to be
W-i-c-k-e-d
We got all the ways to be
W-i-c-k-e-d
All four: C'mon hey hey hey hey hey
Hey hey hey hey (haha)
Hey hey hey hey hey

Meg: Crashin' the party, guess they lost my invention
Friendly reminder got my own kinda persuasion

Ron: Looks like this place could use a bit of misbehavior
Happily ever after with a little flavor

Harry:Bad to the bone, with even worse intentions
We're gonna steal the show, and leave 'em all defenseless

Hermione: A fairy tale life can be oh-so overrated
So raise your voices and let's get it activated

All four dancing in the middle of the Great Hall;

Long live havin' some fun
We take what we want
There's so many ways to be wicked
With us evil lives on the right side of wrong
There's so many ways to be wicked