Chapter 41- As Long As You Love Me

"Smile on your face even though your heart is frowning."~ Justin Bieber

Justin's POV

I tap my pencil against the table as I think about how to do this. "How are you going to get her to come? I thought you said she was free this evening Justin?" Ryan asks.

I sigh. "She was. Then Douche called her us and told her to go over before I could tell her I had plans for us."

"Won't she drop them if she knows you had something planned?" Miles asks.

Me and Ryan both shake our heads. "This is a girl of her word. She won't ever back out unless it's something major."

Miley shrugs. "Well maybe we should leave it then. Do it some other time."

I shake my head and stand up. "No. No way. I have everything set. I just need to get her there." I pace the room.

"I just don't understand why you don't tell her the truth about him. I know I was all for this making her jealous idea, but I think you guys can stop now. Announce your break up or something but end this game. It's getting too far now.  It has worked and she is in love with you. You do realise that only because she wanted you to hear her and our of jealousy that she said she loves-"

"-Shut up," I spit at him, "Don't you dare finish that sentence. I know you are only trying to make me feel better but I don't want to hear about her confession for him. I won't have that. I don't care why she said it but she did and it killed me Ryan. It hurt like a bitch. This is my last chance to make her understand what it feels like to need someone in the dark and have them so close but so far. This is my last move and it's all or nothing."

Nobody says anything and I want to hit myself for wanting to cry again over the fact that she told him that she loves him. Why can't she just love me?

"Okay," Ryan begins, "Amber can't help but interfere if she knows something but not enough. So you just need to make it sound like something big and secretive and she will be there. Tell her that you will give her some type of cue and then to meet you somewhere. We will help you with this but this is going to be the hardest part."

I park my car next to the closest phone booth. I pull my hood up and find the exact address. The darkness of the night hides me. Once I reach there I knock on the door. It takes a couple of seconds but he opens the door. He looks at me all smug. Not for too long now. "What do you want?"

"Come to take Amber."

"Tough luck." He goes to shut the door but I put my foot there to stop it.

"You listen to me. I gave you the chance to own up but you decided to play dirty. She belongs with me and she doesn't need a dirty scum like you to break her heart. I know what people like you are like. You'll break her heart so bad that she'll never believe in love ever again."

"Listen here, Amber is my everything. She needs me as much as I need her. I will never let her go. She needs a man, not a boy."

"I love her."

He scoffs at me. "Yeah. I am sure you do. Once upon a time I used to be the same thing. We all know once day you will leave her, for someone better, and break her heart. I won't let that happen."