Chapter 18 - Nayeon's fate?

[Nererri's place]

"How about the gift, have you forgotten?" Nayeon asked.

Mina facepalm, "i forgot," "Chae, are you busy today? I'm going to visit Sana and Jeongyeon now"

"Nope, I'm not" Chaeyoung gave them farmer hats, "here, wear this"

.

.

[on the way]

Chaeyoung analyzes the way Mina walk, something is funny, looks like she is very comfortable walking like that despite being a princess.

"the more I look, the more you look like a penguin"

"penguin again?" Mina looked at her in disbelief.

"the way you walk..." Chae giggles,

"Oh.." Mina realized and walk politely.

"you don't need to force yourself, walking like a penguin is not bad too"

Chaeyoung try to imitate how Mina walks and it made everyone laughs including the two bodyguards behind them.

"staph it, ㅋㅋㅋ" Mina laugh at how funny she trying so hard to walk mumbly mumbly like that.

"ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ"

.

.

They saw a tall figure while they are getting near to the fruit stall, talking to the fruit seller couples.

"Hi again, prince Tzuyu" Chaeyoung greeted him as they arrived at the fruit stall.

"Hi" Tzuyu slightly bowed his head.

"isn't it the next Monday to collect the fruits?" Sana confused.

"hahah, yes Sana, it's next Monday but today Mina got something for you," said Chaeyoung.

"Nayeon, bring it inside," said Mina, then Nayeon push the mini wooden trolley forward.

Jeongyeon stops the wooden trolley, "It's okay you can leave it here, thank you very much"

Nayeon eyes widened when she saw Jeongyeon face, "you-, you are... do you remember me?"

"Nope, but your face does look familiar, did we ever meet somewhere?" Jeongyeon asked back.

"Are you, something something, umm, does your name have Yeon on the back?"

"Yes, my name is Yoo Jeongyeon, what's the matter?"

Nayeon covers her mouth when her jaw dropped.

He is still so handsome even though 10 years have passed.

"Do you know me?" Jeongyeon asked again.

Nayeon noticed everyone eyes on them, "no, i think i got the wrong person, sorry"

"It's okay, it's normal to make mistakes" Jeongyeon gives her an assuring smile.

bad timing, act normal !

"Thanks" Nayeon just smiled to him back and walks away, slightly bowed to Tzuyu before she went to Mina, She saw a slash like a knife cut on his cheeks.

"sorry to say this, but please take care of your cut on your cheeks or it might leave a scar"

Tzuyu glared down at her, "you could see the knife cut?" now he is examining her face, and saw the same red slash as his too.

Nayeon now is taking a good look at Tzuyu cheeks, it's not a knife cut, the red color is different.

Tzuyu still staring down to Nayeon's soul, "Don't get your hopes too high, i might be your soulmate but i don't have the heart to be one," He said in cold tone with a low amount of voice for only Nayeon to hear. She was stoned, looking down, the words that come out from Tzuyu is somehow is hurting her.

"I'm going back, bye!" Tzuyu left as soon he waved goodbye.

"Bye Tzuyu!" said everyone except Nayeon.

"princess Mina, thank you sooo much, i don't know how to repay your kindness" Sana smile with the shy expression.

"Hahah, don't worry you don't have to, i just want to congratulate you" Mina awkwardly laugh, she is shy too.

"thank you again" Sana slightly bowed her head.

.

.

While they walk back to the palace to get the horse, Mina noticed her personal bodyguard doesn't look good,

"Nayeon, are you okay?"

"no worries, i'm totally fine" Nayeon fake a smile to her.

"I know you're lying, is it Jeongyeon or Tzuyu? you talked with them just now" said Mina.

Chaeyoung eavesdropping as they walk.

Nayeon sighed, "both..."

"both!?" Michaeng surprised.

"can we talk about it later?" Nayeon facial expression made Mina said yes to her, but Chaeyoung is disappointed as she couldn't hear the gossip.

.

.

.

[at the palace]

"will that blackbird clan come and attack you again?" Chaeyoung asked while holding her hand.

"Hahah, it's black Falcon, Chae"

"ooh, black falcon clan" she mumbled.

"don't worry, i don't think people will ambush in the bright day"

"Please take care of yourself my penguin, see you when i see you, chu* "

"Chaeeee, doN't RaNdoMLy KisS oTher pEople cHeeKs!" She got a peck on her cheek, it made her embarrassed since there is Nayeon beside them.

"Hahahah, i will pretend i didn't see it" Nayeon teasingly covers her eyes, despite feeling down, she couldn't help but chuckles at those two, soothed her feeling a bit.

"turn your body around, Nayeon," said Mina timidly, looking at Nayeon to check whether she turns around or not.

"Ne~" Nayeon turn around, holding her laugh.

Mina turns back her head and Chaeyoung already smiled widely for her, Mina smiled back at her and just ruffles the younger's hair, "see you, when I see you too"

Chaeyoung pulls Mina to her embrace, giving a tight hug as she will miss her sooner or later. Mina felt comfort in the younger's warm embrace and hug her back.

"i think you could be my perfect hug pillow," Mina whispered.

Chaeyoung uwu-ed, "Hehehe, i take that as a compliment" she moves back from the hug and kisses her nose.

Mina felt tingling inside her chest, she breaks the hugs, "okay that's it," Mina get on the horse with rosy cheeks.

Chaeyoung really loves the reaction every time Mina get affection from her, the cute grumpy shy side of Mina. But after this, she wouldn't get to see it for a period of time.

.

.