ONE

Bold=Korean, Regular font = English

UNEDITED AF

Kayla -Keith I'm leaving! 

Kayla-(grabs her bag and jacket while heading to the door) 

Keith-(comes running down the stairs and wraps his arms around Kayla's waist in a hug.) I love you and please stay safe. 

Kayla- (looks up at him weirdly before sighing and rolling her eyes) boy what do you want now?

Keith- (smiles down at her cheesily) I need a new headset.

Kayla-(pushes him off her and smacks him in the back of his head) nigga you only say you love me when you want something. Get cho ass off me.

Keith-But you already know I love you so I don't have to tell you. (he shruggs and plops himself on the couch) 

Kayla- (rubs her temples and rolls her eyes) fine I'll get your fucking headset but this house better be spotless fucking clean when I come back. 

Keith- (jumps off the couch and runs to Kayla picking her up and twirling her around) OH MY GOD! THANK YOU THANK YOU I LOVE YOU

Kayla-(laughing) boy put me down so I can go to work. 

Keith- (puts her down and kisses her cheek) have a good day sis and I love you again

Kayla-(blows him a kiss and walks out the door getting into her car and heading to BigHit).

Kayla and Keith moved to South Korea about 5 months ago wanting to get away from their crazy ass life and try to pursue their dreams. Keith has always wanted to be a model and he's doing a damn good job, already in a few infamous magazines. Kayla on the other hand was not doing so great. Kayla was very musically inclined and talented. She played several different instruments, she has the voice of an angel, a flow smooth like silk when she raps, and she moves so graciously and effortlesly when she dances. She went to bighit with the intention to audition and be the only black idol. When she got called for her audition she panicked and said she was only there for the cleaning crew position. Now she's stuck mopping floors and washing windows until she can grow a pair and show these mother fuckers what hell she got. 

*At BigHit*

Kayla-(walks through the door smiling at the old receptionist and bows) hello Chan-ri, you heading out?

Chan-ri- (getting up and putting her jacket on smiling at Kayla) yes my dear. I was just waiting for you to get here so I could see that pretty face of yours. 

Kayla-(smiles back at Chan-ri and goes to hug her) it's always nice to see you halmeoni. I'll see you tomorrow night.