Jungkook's Moment

*includes pussy gifs lmao* 

Kayla and Jungkook sat together on her bed going over some sentences in english. They sat side by side close together and it was starting to get hard for Jungkook to focus. Kayla had just came back from the gym when he had called her to help him. She wasn't wearing anything but a pair of small spandex and a sports bra. She was cris-cross applesauce on the bed and he found his eyes wondering down to her chest, then to her cute but sexy stomach, then to her lucious thick thighs. Fuck that english shit, he wanted to be between those thighs tasting what lays at the apex of them. He placed his hand on her thigh, still looking at the paper she was writing those english setences on. She looked at him out of the corner of her eye but she thought nothing about it, going on with her lesson. He subtly inched his hand up her thigh. Kayla was so into teaching him about how combinations of english words, she didn't notice his intentions. Jungkook quickly reached his hand in between her legs and massaged her clit. Kayla let in a qucik intake of air, eyes darting to Jungkook who had the sexiest smirk on his face. "Kook what the fuck are you doing? We have to finish your lesson!" She goes to grab his hand and remove it from her clothed wamanhood. But he was faster. He grabbed her wrist pinning her to the bed causeing all of their learning aterials to fall on the floor. Her eyes went wide as Kookie placed himself between her legs." I could care less about a fucking english lesson when you are in front me looking this fucking delicious" He leans down pressing kisses to her neck up to her ear. "I want you to play with yourself for me" he whispers in her ear giving her soft kiss against her ear. He helps her off the bed as he watches her strip herself. "Fuck" he started to plam himself through his joggers as he watched her naked ass walk back over to the bed. Kayla lays down on the bed waiting for him to tell her what to do next. "Open yourself up for me baby". Kayla bites her lip as she bends her knees opening her legs for him. She reached down between her legs as she ran a finger up her slit, finding her clit and began rubbing wide circles on herself. She let out soft moans which were arousing Jungkook even more.

 He pulls down his joggers as he walks over to the bed and started to stroke himself, rubbing the pre-cum around his tip that leaked out of his throbbing dick. He stood directly over her pumping his dick as he watched the look on her face wash over with pleasure as she rubbed her clit. 

"Your're so fucking sexy baby fuck" starting to pump his shaft at a faster rate. 

"Mhmmmm...f-fuck Jungkook"

"Kookie I want you to touch me...s-shit please touch me baby p-please...f-fuck I need you"

Jungkook found her begging extremely sexy. The sound of her begging him to touch her made his dick harden even more as he got closer to his orgasm. "Shit." He walked over to the bed still stroking his cock as he laid beside her. He grabbed the hand that was rubbing her clit and placed it on his dick while his hand went to her soaking wet pussy. "Fuck it's like a got damn waterfall down there" he mumbled to himself as he started to rub her clit sensually. 

"Kiss me... please?" she moaned out as her hand went up and down his dick at a fast pace. 

Jungkook instantly scooted in to press his lips to hers as they pleasured each other.

"Fuck baby faster...y-yeah j-just like that...shitttt" he groaned out before connects their lips once again. 

"Im gonna c-cum...Im gonna f-fucking cum Jungkook s-shit! Ahhhh K-kookie yes! Just l-like that baby"

"Oh my god baby...g-go faster"

"You too Kookie...go f-faster baby"

She pulled him in for another kiss as they became undone by eachothers hands. They cleaned off and put the cover over their naked bodies. 

Jungkook- You are one hell of a woman. ( he whispered in her ear)

Kayla- Oh yeah? Why's that? (taking his hand in hers tracing his tattoos)

Jungkook- I promise you, if I would've done that with someone else, I wouldn't have came that hard. (he said chuckling)

Kayla-(giggled) Im glad I have that effect on you, I cant wait till next time (looking up at him biting her lip)

Jungkook- (smirking back at her) Next time huh?

"Yes baby, next time."

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

All these "moments" were not edited at all. Sorry , I try but I never have the patience to edit. 

Also please remember that these "escapades" happened before the events in chapter 8.

Chapter 9 will continue from chapter 8 

Let me know what yall think about the book so far! 

Thank you for reading all my sex fantasies LMAOOOOOOOOOO