Hoseok's Moment

As the bass of the song played loudly through her speakers, Kayla slowly started to move her body to the beat, watching herself in the dance studio mirror. It was like her body had a mind of it's own when the music came on.

(Skip ahead to the 1 minute mark to see the dance she's doing, Kayla dances as the black girl. I recomend watching the whole video cause um they funny asl 😭) 

Kayla got up off the floor sightly out of breath. She walked over to her music station to change the song.

Hoseok- If I didn't know any better I'd say you were trying to get me turned on and hard on purpose (he said walking into the studio)

Kayla- Why do you always catch me in here and then you be coming out of now where (she giggling then taking a sip of water )

Hoseok- Don't try to change the subject baby ( walking towards her ) you knew exactly what you were doing. 

Kayla- I didn't even know you were here, Jin told me you left for BigHit awhile ago (she said rolling her eyes)

Hoseok-( chuckled at her trying to be "sassy") was that a freestyle?

Kayla- Yes it was, and you know inspired me to do come do one?

Hoseok- Who might that be love? 

Kayla- (grinning at him) You!

Hoseok- (raising a eyebrow at her) what did I do? 

Kayla - I was on twitter and I saw a fancam of you dancing, and it reminded me of the Hope on the street freestyle dances you used to do. Then I had the sudden feeling to dance and now here I am( she said smiling at him ) By the way I need you to start doing those again because holy fuck I miss them.

Hoseok- ( goes up behind her putting his hands on her hips ) You are such a fan (he whispers in her neck before placing a small kiss on her neck )

Kayla-(giggling at him then pushing him away ) well now you're a fan of me ( she said winking then walking away from him )

Hoseok- (bites his lip watching her walk away in those small shorts she had on) Kayla I really need to tell you something though (he said as his demeanor changing from playful to serious)  

Kayla- (now facing him ) what is it? 

Hoseok stared at her for a second wondering why God blessed him like this. What did he do for God to send such a beautiful, talented, outgoing, and just all around amazing angel into his life. Whatever did he is happy as fuck that he did it. 

Kayla - Hobi? Hobi! HOSEOK ! ( she yelled out his name and waved her hand in his face trying to bring him back to reality) 

Hoseok- Huh

Kayla- (giggling at his confused face) You zoned out for a second there, what did you want to tell me babe? 

Hoseok- I think I'm falling in love with you (he blurted without even thinking, but he knew if he thought about it, he would've probably pussied out)

Kayla- (eyes going wide) What did you say ? 

Hoseok- I think...correction, I know I'm falling in love with you. And before you speak, it's not just your amazingly sexy body, but it's your personality. It's your humor, your intelligence, your heart of literal gold, your determination, your drive, god I love how hard you work when you want something. Your're so fucking talented. Im falling in love with all aspects that makes you you. 

Kayla tears up at his speech. In all her 23 years of living, she has never felt more appreciated , loved, and wanted until she these 7 doofs. Of course she had Keith but he obviously can't provide the feeling of a lover. Brotherly love could only go so long. Kayla gets up from her spot jumping into his arms pressing her lips to his. 

"I'm falling in love with you too"