THIRTEEN

Author = *spits cum* BOI- 

-UNEDITED-

" Okay, okay sing your part for real this time, I won't do anything" Tae said sitting up straight lin the chair. Kayla took in a deep breath, calming her self from her previously dying of laughter. Every time Kayla had started to sing he made this stank face that had he cracking up. " Are you sure this time? " She asked letting out a small giggle. He nodded his head motioning for her to start singing. 

How come all these feelings they make us crazy
Yeah, I always on the "Don't look, don't touch my baby
That's mine, that's mine"
Oh baby, he lied
Now my eyes only see sus' activity
Usually on my guard, but you're just trying to be a friend to me
You said I was similar and when they show me sympathy
Stories over Hennessy, 'bout old lovers and enemies
I'm fucking with your energy, oh hmm
'Cause there's not a lot of guys like you
Not a lot of guys like, guys like you, hmm

So I said, "What if I dive deep?
Will you come in after me?
Would you share your flaws with me?
Let me know"
You told me, "Thinking is all wrong
Love will happen when it wants
Know it hurts sometimes
But don't let it go"

'Cause I want you, I want you, I want, I want you
'Cause I want you, I want you, I want, I want you (You)

She opened her eyes to see Taehyung make the "stank face" again which cause her to burst out in giggles " I told you not to make the face!" she laughed throwing a peice of popcorn at him, which he just caught in his mouth. "Im sorryyyyyyyy, it's just amazing how much you can change your voice to fit a song or it's lyrics" he said to her picking up the notebook and adding some add-lips to his verse. "Why thank you Mr. Kim" she said bowing to him on the bed. "That sounds sexy coming from your mouth" he smirks at her, putting the notebook back down. She rolled her eyes before grabbing his laptop starting the music. "Shut up and sing your part.

She said, "What if I tell you all the things I've done?
Would you run away from me?"
I told her, "Baby, we all got bags full of shit that we don't want
But I can unpack it for you, baby"

She said, "What if I dive deep?
Will you come in after me?
Would you share your flaws with me?
Let me know"
I told her, "Thinking is all wrong
Love will happen when it wants
I know it hurts sometimes
But don't let it go"

'Cause I want you, I want you, I want, I want you
'Cause I want you, I want you, I want, I want you (Yeah)

"WE SOUND SO GOODDDD !! LET'S GO RECORD THIS SHIT" Kayla yelled at him, She jumped off the bed, grabbed his hand and ran out of her room. They went downstairs to see the boys gathered in the kitchen around the stove. "What's going on? " she asked walking in the kitchen. "Jungkook's stupid ass did something to the stove, now the fire won't come on" Jimin said smacking the back of Kookie's head. Kayla shook her head smiling at them. She reached her hand out towards the stove, "Incendia" she spoke. Then the fire had came up on the stove causing them to look at her. "What? " she mumbled with a puzzled look on her face. Hoseok bit his lip before speaking. "I love it when you go all wizards of waverly place on us" Namjoon nodded his head in agreement. "It's so fucking hot." she scoffed rolling her eyes. "First of all that's not even real magic .Second of all don't ever compare me to that white ass show" she told them going towards teh basement door. "Now come listen to Tae Tae and I record our song" she squealed clapping her hands, jumping up and down. "B-but I'm hungryyyyyyyy" Jungkook whined out. She flicked her hand and a bowl of ramen appeared on the table in front of him. Their eyes went wide and their jaws dropped.  "Now come on, I want Tae Tae to serenade me with his sexy ass voice" she giggled running down the stairs.